Fucked up

"What's wrong?" Mr. Harrison asked. I was sitting at his desk helping him grade papers.

"I can't put anything into words." I managed to say.

"Can you try?"

"I said 'I can't' not 'I don't know how.' You know english, don't you?" I spat.

"Casie, what's going on?" He look very concerned. But i could I have told him that my heart felt like it was being squeezed so hard but not hard enough to the point of collapse. I couldn't. He wouldn't understand. He wouldn't care. He wouldn't bother. And even if he did, he shouldn't.

"Casie?" He asked again. I refused to look up at him.

"Jesus, you got some dumb kids in our class." I straighten the papers and handed them to him. He took them from me and grabbed my wrist. I stared at the floor.

"What's going in your head?" He asked. I finally looked up at him. He looked so sweet.

"Stupid girl things. Teenager angst shit."

He laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're one of the most angst teenagers I have ever met." He smiled at me. He was so sweet and cute and i just wanted to kiss and run off into the sunset. I leaned across the table and kissed him quickly. He was caught off guard.

"Casie!" He whispered. We both looked at the kid passed out in the back of the class.

"It's fine." I kiss him again. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. There wasn't anywhere for me to go, because i was leaning over a desk. But Mr. Harrison had a different agenda. He started to unbutton my blouse. That pissed me off a bit that he imminently wanted sex. I wanted him to just hold me and love me. But i really enjoyed the look on his face when he is staring dead at my tits. It's this funny little kid look. Like he has never ever seen boobs before. But his hands proved all his experience even if he never got used to it. He reached his hands into my shirt and played around a little. His hands felt so good, but I wasn't really paying attention, just looking at how cute he was.

They was a knock at the door. I shot back into my chair and quickly rebut toned my shirt, only having time for the first two, which left my bra visible in direct eyeliner. Mr. Diamond opened the door and walked in.

"Hi Phil," Mr. Harrison greeted him.

Mr. Diamond nodded, "George."

"To what do I owe this visit?" Mr. Harrison.

"Just checking in on the rebelious bunch." He scanned the room and was a bit disappointed.

Mr. Harrison spoke, "kids haven't been misbehaving since the those kids got expelled."

"Except this one." Mr. Diamond pointed at me.

"I'm troubled, Mr. Diamond. It's not my fault." I explained.

"Yeah, two court cases in a year. I bet you are." Mr. Diamond said. Mr. Harrison was looking at me.

"What?" He asked.

"You can tell him, Casie." Mr Diamond snarked.

"I'd prefer to slit your throat." I said.

"Is that a threat, little lady?" He laughed. I went to run and beat he loving shit out of him. But Mr. Harrison caught my hands before i could move.

"It was great of you to stop by, Phil." Mr. Harrison said. He never took his eyes of me.

"It was. I'll see you tomorrow, George." Mr. Diamond opened the door. "And George, don't forget to keep that girl in line. She's prone to dramatic behavior." The door shut behind him.

"I'm gonna kill him one day." I said.

"No you're not." Mr. Harrison said trying to calm me.

I slipped out, "I mean, I've already tried."

"What?"

I was shaking. I didn't know how to stop. He was scared by me. "I hate him," I said calmly.

"What charges?"

"It doesn't matter." I shut him down.

He rose his voice, "Yes it does. High Schoolers aren't suppose to be a client in court."

"Fine, it matters! Whatever." "I can't talk about it. Not right now. Maybe another time," I couldn't cry. I refuse to shed one more tears over that man.

"Hey, Mr. Harrison, my mom's outside." Someone said. We both turned around to see the kid passed out in the back at Mr. Harrison's desk.

"You can go, Connor." Mr. Harrison said.

"Thanks, man. I won't fall asleep in class anymore. I promise, man." Connor said.

"ALright, sounds good." Mr. Harrison gave him a small smile.

"Hey and Casie, I'm sorry Mr. Diamond's such a complete dickfucker." Connor said. I laughed. "One time he threaten to tell everyone I was gay cause he caught me smoking in the bathroom."

"That sounds like a crime," I said. "Or at least bullying."

"Yea, he's a dick. But it got me to come out so, it wasn't to bad."

"Okay..." said Mr. Harrison.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." He waved and went out the door.

I turned back to Mr. Harrison. "Is that a crime?" I asked.

"It might be." He responded.

"I thought it was just be, 'cause he still wants to fuck my mom-"

"What?! Isn't he your uncle?"

"He is." I laughed from discomfort.

Mr. Harrison didn't have any words. I didn't blame him. No one wants to hear about your incestuous family. And rightfully so. I don't even want to hear about it.

"Lets- Let's not be here anymore." He said grabbing his bag and keys at the foot of my chair.

"Can I have a ride home?"

"Always." He smiled. He offered me his hand. I Took it and he pulled me to his face. "Your shirt, love."

"What?" I looked down at my half buttoned shirt. "Fuck." I quickly buttoned the rest.

"You know I shouldn't have said anything. I like it better undone."

I hit him and laughed. He took my face and kissed me. Then he took a step back to look at me. He brushed his thumb across my face. "What did i ever do to deserve you?" He said.

That was the most vulnerable moment of my life. And it still plays daily in my cranium theater.

He took me by the waist and we headed to his car.