Funny huh

Hello everyone now I am currently going to tell some of my funny stories . Lets get started.

One day when I think I was in class two I went to the bathroom skiping study to play with a hand shower and the doors lock was loose and my mother entered the room. I was playing with it like a gun and I sprayed it on my mother accidently. Well I burst in laughing seeing my mothers face she was like.............. She picked my ear then dried herself and made me study until ten pm.

The time does not seem much now but at that time I uced to think of ten pm as four am. LOL

Another day after maths exam I was coming back home and I saw a dog I was really scared of dogs at that time ( but love them now *) . So I began to run and the dog also ran behind . By Gods grace I reached the building somehow and the guard drove him away.

The same days another incident

I showed my mom the question paper and said the answers fluently . But my mother said This Is Wrong!!!!!!!! My mother would scold me but I began to cry at that moment for making a mistake.

This happened at least three to four times in my life.And my mother used to hug me and forgive me and feed me some ice cream . LOl such a wimpy kid was I ( but i was not a wimpy kid or nerd because in the inside i used to laugh)