I Love Him

It was warped tour of 2012. It was only Ryan Seaman and I who were doing an interview with someone, I can't remember who. I was trying to keep my mind on the questions that we were being asked. I occasionally looked over to Ryan, who seemed to keep his eyes on the interviewer. I became heartbroken. He's so beautiful. He would never love me back, though. After the interview, we went back to the bus.

"How'd it go?" I heard Ronnie say.

"It was great!" Ryan replied, cheerfully. "Jacky seemed to have a crush on the guy, though." He nudged my arm, playfully. The guys know I'm bisexual, they just don't know I'm crushing on Ryan. And I'd prefer them not to.

"Shut up." I said, shooting Ryan a playful look. He pulled me into a side hug and said,

"you know I'm only joking, right?" I smiled at this.

I want so badly to tell him how I feel, but I can't. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
That night, I was awoken by thunder. It was storming. I hate thunderstorms. I must've screamed a little bit, because Ryan crawled out of his bunk to see what was going on.

"Hey, Jacks, you ok?" he asked, concerned.

"I don't like thunderstorms, Ryan." I said, close to tears.

Without saying a word, Ryan placed a hand on my cheek and climbed into the bunk with me.

"I'll stay with you, Jacks." he said as I placed my head on his chest.

That next morning, I woke up to a kiss on my forehead.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." I heard Ryan softly say. I lifted my head form his chest as I yawned.

"What time is it?" I asked, still a little sleepy.

"Seven Thirty." Ryan said, looking at his phone.

After we ate breakfast, we rehearsed for the next show. I couldn't take my mind off Ryan. The way he kissed my forehead, the fact that he actually climbed into the bunk with me. Did he actually like me? or was he just being a 'Mama Bear' to me?