How i met cameron dallas at magcon

It was just an ordinary day when I was washing up , brushing my teeth and getting ready for the day before me. when suddenly! I was alarmed with a text message from my best friends morium and nadiah. it was informing me that the magcon tour 2014 was taking place in east London ! I was super , totes going absolutely cray cray !!! instantly I grabbed my phone and started texting away...

LATER THAT DAY,

I was so shocked that the magcon boys were coming to London ! I was desperately waiting for this day for so damn long . I will finally meet the love of my life : Cameron Dallas ! my heart was trembling with delight . I was too overwhelmed . the day that my happiness will explode and erupt on every living this was only just a week away , I was so pumped! I just couldn't believe that my future bae <3 a.k.a Cameron Dallas is only 7 days away from me!

The night before it all took place,

It was only just 9 hours until that I would unite with - the one, I wasn't sleepy but I had to rest for the day that could maybe change my life...
Only after an hour did I fall asleep. The next day I woke up instantly , freshened up wore my purple and white jumper engraved with *love is the key* blue denim jeans and white vans with my hair straightened with a little side quiff , also I applied a bit of make ( cuz Like a girls gotta do wat a girls gotta do)
Within minutes my besties had arrived , whilst I grabbed my jacket and ran out my house yelling " bye mum and dad "
Tightly grasped in my hand the ticket to actually get into magcon.

When we arrived at our destination. we were hidden in a crowd full of helpless teenage girls. at last I had spotted Cameron I calmly paced towards him and said " heyy , can we take a selfie "
"Sure" he replied . after the pics I found Cameron gazing right into my eyes as his were glistening brightly " ummmm ... So what's your name " he asked . blushingly I replied " we'll Cam , my name is karimah , but you can call me whatever you like," . out of the corner of my eye I could see my friends giggling and staring right at us . It was so uncomfortable . no one said anything until Nash came and said that they had to go up on stage "I'm so sorry I hope I see u later uhh.. karimah " Cameron spoke . "oh okay see u soon " I replied ( I knew that I was never going to see him again so I just fell on the floor and cried my eyes out)

Meanwhile my besties were helping me up because we were going to be late for the performance ... languidly I dragged myself to the room and moaned and cried ... unknowingly I had passed out on the floor . unconscious . heart beat racing .

Within a matter of seconds I was surrounded by a mob of teens . paramedics came and took me away ....

To be continued - (maybe)

THE NEXT DAY

Karimah's pov

I woke up and found myself lying in a hospital bed doctors were rushing in and out ... finally I was left alone until a nurse came in I asked her "why am I here" she replied "well sweety you passed out yesterday luckily these doctors saved your life," "ohhh I'm sorry I forgot to ask what is your name ? "I said "my name is Jessica but people call me Jess." "Okay thanks ... Jess soooo when will I be released" "maybe in a day or two, " Jess replied. Meanwhile after Jess and I finished chatting she got me some food I thanked her and she left the room . out of the corner of my little eye I spotted my phone I grabbed it and saw a ton of messages even from Cameron Dallas * freak out * instantly I replied to the texts. after a while i called my friend cindy "hello" I asked "omg heyy how are you I heard about yesterday I am so sorry I might come to meet you " "cindy cindy I miss you some much and yeah I'm fine and guess what ... I got cameron freaking Dallas's number " "omg omg I am litterally having heart attack your so lucky !!!!!!" ( doctor walks in) "soz cindy I have to go doctors waiting byeee"
* phone hangs up *
"Miss karimah someone is here to see you ." the door flew open. ig was Cameron he was holding a bouquet if roses... he came and sat next to me ......

Cameron's pov

I jut walkd in to the room and there she lay desperate in help.she looked so beautiful. I handed the flowers to her "awwr thnx" she spoke "no worries anything for you"i replied ... I didn't kniw what to say .... I just leaned forward and her lips crashed on to mine it felt so good I didn't want it to end but she pulled away smiling....

Karimah's pov

omg omg ~mini heart attack~ Cameron just kissed me so passionately ... it felt so special I would never forget that moment it was sorreal it was majical.. I don't know why but I pulled away smilng . Cameron looking at me "im sorry" Cameron stuttered "I couldn't help myself youre too beautiful" ... Blushingly I said "no don't worry I kinda liked it" I smirke but instantly felt his soft lips tingle on mine and slowly turn out into a makeout session [lol]

AUTHORS NOTE

I WISH THIS WAS REAL.

FOLLOW ME ON TITTER : @CRAZYKRAMZ999 // karimah dallas

vine: karimah alam