Madoka Megumi

"Madoka Megumi, please stand up and read your essay about something you're grateful about."

I'm Madoka Megumi, 16 years, Japanese high school student.

I hesitantly stand up

"It was 21/4/17, 4pm, it was darker than usual and i was on my way home, but, what i didn't notice was that..." I couldn't do it, whenever i think about it.. It.. It kills me inside, i was an idiot, not looking where i was!

"Do you need a moment Megumi?" My former teacher rested her hand on my hung down shoulders, i looked up at her worried expression and smiled, "No, it's fine, really,"

"That a car was about to hit into me.. Any second.. But, then, a boy, h-he saved me from death..So i..i thank him for saving another being..!"

My classmates stare in awe then began murmuring.

"If it wasn't for that boy, she wouldn't of been here, oh my god"

"I heard a guy in our college form saved a girl!"

"No way..Akki?!"

"It could be!"

"Silence now! Madoka, that was a such a blessing to be saved from such a tragedy! It must of been tough recalling that"

I finally went back to my desk, not listening to my surroundings anymore but what my classmates have said, Akki? A college student...? I have to know who that is, i can't live in curiosity all the time..

The bell rang and everyone left the classroom, me coming out last.

"Ne~ I can't believe your life was on the line and that guy saved you! What did he look like Mimi-chan?" Koharu shook me with excitement. I couldn't see properly so i told her what i managed to see

Short black locks with  side swept fringe

Grey beautiful eyes

And-

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! Here he comes!!!" lots of girls screamed with delight in someone's direction...

His
Direction