It can't be..

"Hahaha! You're so funny Akki-senpai!" Why...? She knows i like him, why did she ditch me and my feelings!?

'YOU BITCH!!' I screamed in my head.

"I'm glad i can make you happy-

Koharu"

I was still in his bedroom, the door half open, i prayed he wouldn't come upstairs just yet..

"A-Akki, why are you taking me upstairs? Are we going to..?" heard my bitch of a friend ask him shyly but i knew she wanted him.

"No. Heh, we'll do that on the sofa" He chuckled seductively.

Tears were uncontrollably streaming out of my eyes as i covered my mouth, hoping they wouldn't hear my quiet sobs.

After a while, i rubbed my eyes and realised that i was still in Akki's house and needed to get home.. Quickly.

"Hm? Akki? You've stopped kissing? Is there something wrong?"

No response

I tensed a little, i know i now hated Koharu for doing this to me but, something wasn't right, Akki was silent, only the tick of the clock and Koharu pleading for Akki to say something can be heard.

After a few minutes

"Why do you love me?" he asked calmly like the silence never happened.

"Huh? Is this why you were so silent? For a silly question"

"Answers the fucking question" He said it calmly again but you could feel the sense of anger in his tone.

"Because..uhm.. You're really cute and hot-"

"So is that why?" he got stood up, "Because of my looks, you don't even know me well, You're a fucking whore, like the other girls" He thundered spitting at her.

Shivering, i couldn't move, i couldn't believe Akki said that.. But he was right, we don't know what he's capable
of.

And then i could hear it, Koharu screaming..

He proceeded to hold her down by holding her hands behind her back and yanking her blonde locks.

"Shut the fuck up, you're so annoying" he pushed her down a stair step as i could only hear her crying sounds decreasing.

Now I'm fucked.
Now I'm scared no terrified.
I didn't know what he's going to do with Koharu but the hell I'm not going to find out either, i tried opening his bedroom window.

Locked.

Footsteps.

I can hear footsteps.