Chapter 2

(Daniella's POV)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

There goes my stupid alarm clock again. That means another day at school. That also means my death. I yawn as I stretch out my limbs, and contemplate on what I should wear to school today. It doesn't really matter, no one pays attention to me anyways. I slide out of my comfy bed onto the cold hardwood floor that instantly gives me a shiver down my spine. Why does school have to be so early? They tell us to get a good nights sleep when they want us to finish our 473936 homework assignments, and to participate in after school activities. I just don't understand their logic. Walking into my closet and pick out today's outfit: dark blue skinny jeans, a plain white tank top, with a beige cardigan.

"Daniella! Are you awake yet, honey?" My mom calls to me as she knocks on my door.

"Yes, Mom!"

I hear her footsteps walking away from the door as I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Sometimes she is too concerned with me. Ever since the day dad left... I walk to my bathroom and turn the knob for the shower. Jets of cool water shoot out of the shower head. I move my hand before the coldness can touch me. Striping of my clothes I look in the mirror. I've never been confident, and probably never will be. I mean, what is there to have confidence in? I'm not model thin, I have freckles all over my nose that spread onto my cheeks, my hair is extra wavy, and my eyes are dull and lifeless. No one will ever love me. It's the sad truth. My mind clears as I step under the water. I wish I could just take a shower for hours, with no one to bother me. It is so calming and serene that is just makes all my problems disappear the moment I walk in.

But unfortunately I have to go to school.

I put on a nude bra, threw on the white tank top, and tossed the cardigan overtop. Shimming on my jeans I check the time on my clock. '5:47'. Still got some time. Makeup was never a priority for me, so I never went all out. A little mascara and some lip balm is enough for me. I put my hair in a side braid and checked myself in the mirror. Good enough.

I walked back to my room and checked my phone. No text messages and no missed calls. Typical. I went on twitter and scrolled through my timeline. Harry tweeted something again.

Harry @HarryStyles: 'Who do ya love?'

If only he knew, he was the one I loved.

Slipping on a pair of white toms I walked down stairs and to the kitchen. Only to be met with my mom.

"Good morning. Do you want some cereal?" She turned around from what she was doing to give me a smile.

"Yes, please." I returned the smile and set my bag on the table.

She prepared me a bowl of cereal while I was on twitter, replying to some of Harry's tweets. He'll never notice me, but it's worth the try.

'"@Harrystyles: Who do ya love?" I love you.' Without a second thought I pressed send.

-----------------

Sorry this was such a sucky chapter. I'll really try to make them better :)