Memories

-Ballora POV-

I stared through the large window separating me from F. Foxy. It was cold today in our isolated pizzeria. He held his finger up to the window. I waited to see what he would do, he dragged his finger in familiar patterns. When he was done he smiled as I read what he had wrote for me, I love you. I smiled back at my lover. I also held my hand to the cold window too. Although it felt the same as my lifeless hand. I also wrote in familiar patterns. When he saw I wrote back, I love you more, his smile seemed to grow even though his lifeless snout was not capable of it. In a third motion he erased his writing and wrote , I love you most. My heart fluttered as we both put our hand on the glass separating us. I began thinking of how it was before we had died.

-flashback-eight years ago

Me and Mysh (Russian for mouse, I came from Russia when I was five. That's where I learned ballet) stood arms crossed staring at my little sisters birthday party. It was so weird looking at the world for the first time. I had just gone through a surgery that gave me my sight. I had been blind since birth so all the colors of this pizzeria looked like it could blinvme again. We looked at each other for the first time. Well I looked at him for the first time. He had blonde hair that was almost white, pale skin, and pale blue eyes. He made me smile. And that made him smile. We laughed for no reason. This was so strange but it also felt so normal. "You want to get some pizza?" He asked when he caught his breath. "Sure." I laughed.
We walked to the boxes of pizza where I grabbed a slice. I looked over at Mysh, his plate held five large slices of pizza. I was about to tell him he probably shouldn't eat that much when I saw a man covered in shadows lead a child into a back room. I tapped Mysh "look at that man over there, we should tell someone."
He didn't seem to hear that last part because he set his plate down and pursued the man. I rolled my eyes (a strange movement) and followed my friend. We entered a room with seemingly no one inside. "Where did h-" Mysh's voice was cut of by a quick movement. He feel on the floor limp with a blood stain on his back. I tried to scream but everything went black.

-end flashback-

I smiled at my not so Mysh like lover through the cold glass before going to my stage.

Im writing this with another friend so I hope you guys like it. And yeah we made ballora a little Russian dancer. It seemed right for us.