Enard

FT Foxy pov-

We were all in the same body. Me, ballora, ft Freddy, and baby. We called ourselves enard. Who knows why. Baby came up with it and she's really random so I guess it's not that strange. I almost feel bad for scooping the night guard. Almost.

I would do anything if it meant that me and ballora could be ourselves again.

Our mangled form took many staggered steps out into the light. The harsh light of the sun that we were not used to. Thank goodness no one was around to see our sagging purple body we placed onto metal parts. That would not have ended well. But then we stoped. The body shook violently and broke down on the side walk. This stupid piece of trash! Stupid malfunction! We all scattered into the storm drain.

With no host to take our glowing forms drifted out of the metal mess. It was the first time in a long time that I had seen my little Russian girl. She was as stunning as ever. Her dark hair flowing all around her. Her cute little dress floating around her.

Ballora pov-

I missed Mysh's cute blond hair so much. How it was almost white. We stared at each other for a few second and then smiled. A true genuine smile. It's been so long since that happened too. We 'ran' to each other and he gave me warm and inviting bear hug. He looked the same but somehow older than I remembered. I laughed into his shoulder. This was all so crazy. I was so ready to leave this life with him. But I knew that I couldn't. We pulled out of our hug and I got to see the others. Funtime Freddy still looked like that cute little kid we tried to save on that sad day. However I had never seen baby before. She had bright red hair and striking green eyes. Even a little pink flower in her head of hair. As always emotions and thoughts raced across my mind and my heart was practically out of my 'body'.

So I found these chapters and since this book has so many reads (thx for 1k like wtf! I'm so happy!) I thought you deserved this. I don't want to make any promises for more chapters but alternative ending maybe? I honestly don't know why you guys read this because where tf is the plot? Literally everywhere that's where. PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY ACCOUNT THAT IM ACTUALLY USING @TheLilacStorm AND SUPPORT ME