Chapter 5

It was a silenced the ride home the only sound was the music being played on the radio when we arrived home she slammed on the breaks to scare me. I got home and set down my bag and went to my room. I get to my bed and laid on it, it felt like a comforting friend giving me a warm hug. I hear my mom's phone ring "Hello" then said "MY SON SUSPENDED BECAUSE HE RAN OUT OF CLASS" I start to get interested "HE HAD A PASS HE SHOWED ME" I get close to the door "OKAY GO FUCK YOURSELF THEN MY SON IS GETTING OVER A DEATH HIS BEST FRIEND KILLED HERSELF" she hung up she came to my room "Your suspended from school for a week you had a pass to leave your class this is bullshit, honey" I was relieved. I sighed in return. She patted me on my back and left. I covered myself in my blanket and started to cry. The tears were uncontrollable then I blacked out. 

I woke up groggy tired I looked over at my clock 9:30 AM. Damn 30 minutes I was knocked out I thought I sat up to get a bit of energy back I walked over to my desk and logged on to my laptop I remembered that Grace gave me her email and password to her Gmail. I logged on the password was in and clicked the button. I clicked the enter button everything pulled up I went through her inbox. There was one email that I clicked on it was an ob-gyn. The email said 

Dear, Ms.Eden we got your results you are 3 weeks pregnant and we are concerned that you shouldn't have a baby and the responsibility of a baby at the age of yours 16-17. We do recommend an abortion. Or we can prescribe you Plan B. You do have enough time to make a decision on whether or not you should keep your baby. We are here to comfort you not to judge you. You have a future ahead of you a bright one and a baby can ruin it. Please email us with your decision.  

Grace was pregnant. 

Another email from an online support group. Why would she need a support for?

Hey, Grace, I am a counselor I heard you were raped and you are pregnant we want to help you and comfort you. Please email me at this address. 

Pregnant. Raped. Needed help.