Other side

Dpcass: Hey guys! What are you up to?

Sebastian: Oh, madam. I do tell what I was about to do but it seems that the others tolled me not to...

Dpcass: Dont tell me that there trying to find a way to get rid of the "thing" right?

Kyo: *in the distance yells* YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Dpcass: Dudes, it useless to do something like that! I already tolled you that its impossible to distroy that thing!

Natsu: Well, I already told them that you could always fight me so that thing can get out!

Dpcass: *slaps him* No.

Arthur: Alfred could you tell what time is it?

Alfred: Oh no... Your not gonna like it.

Arthur: Don't tell me thats it's time!

All anime characters: RUN!

Dpcass: Oh no... ghack... no... not now...

New character: Finally! I thought I could never get out of there!

Italy: Oh no! Ve! GERMANY, JAPAN help me!!!

New character: Feli where are you going? And all of you I was just coming to talk to you?

Arthur: Your not getting us this time! Gay thoughts!

Gay thoughts: Oh... but I just want to ship you guys! Like gerita, fruk, usuk, prucan, rucan, and others... don't you want that?

All: NO!

Gay thoughts: Well then... if you whant to play that way why not I grab one of you I sted?

All: RUN! RUN FOR YOUR ANIME LIVES!

Mochi: and that's how we never know if anime characters exist, and also that's why we never see them.

Dpcass: Hope you like this chapter! I know... I didn't really liked it. I am just in weighted block right now! So sorry for tge short and not awesome chapter.

Like~

Comment~

Follow~

Hasta la pasta, pasta pals!