chapter 1

ok this is my 3rd

Story please remeber to 

coment and vote 

thanks 

Xx Jadey xX

The day my parents split up was the worse day of my life. I had been out with my brother who is 6 years older than me. That happened when I was 4 so he would have been 10. A few weeks after our parents split I was taking away form my father and brother. My mother moved me and her to a small town called Raccoon City it was far away from where my father lived. I never wanted to move I wanted to stay. I have been living with my mum and her stupid boyfriends ever since. But that was 10 years ago. I sat up in my bed I had been thinking about my brother and father since I woke up 2 hours ago. I know I need to get out of bed and get ready for school but I didn’t want to I hated mornings I just wanted to be in bed again. I slowly pulled my self out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out the one thing I had left from my father. It was a jacket he had sent my mums mum for my birthday (my nan still likes my father) after I was dressed in my black top I pulled it on. I slowly slid my jeans on after that. I walked to my dressing table and pulled my hair into a ponytail like I always did. My shoes where last to go on as they where by my door next to my school bag. I didn’t want to go in as it was my years turn to sit in a stuffy hall listening to the R.P.Ds STARS Department talk to us about being safe when we are out in the city. I pulled my bag onto my shoulder as I heard my mum shout up at me. 

“CLAIRE YOU LITTLE BITCH ARE YOU READY JAMES WANTS TO TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL” I hated all mums boyfriends but James is the worse. He is a convicted paedophile and he’s not aloud near girls my age but that didn’t stop my mum letting him take me to school or looking after me when she’s at work. The school doesn’t know who he is but they are worried about me as I always had bruises on my arms that where a similar shape as hand prints. I hadn’t told them how far he had got or the fact that it was now nearly every night he did it but what could I do to stop him I’m only 14. I ran down stairs to see my mum kissing James goodbye. 

“bye mum see you later” she just nodded as I walked out the door and stood by the car. When James opened the car I sat down and just waited to get to school I didn’t talk much at home as mum would slap me when I spoke if she hadn’t spoken to me. When the school building came close I felt the car stop and a hand on my leg I closed my eyes trying to ignore the fact that his hand was to close to me. When he was done I jumped out the car as the drove off. I pulled my ipod out of my bag and put it in and turned it on. I started walking to the main hall as the other students in my year started walking in. I joined the back of the line and walked into the hall and took a seat at the back headphones still in. I looked down at the stage and the head of my year was stood their looking at everyone. It was strange to think there was only about 70 people in my year (it was a small school) 

“Claire headphones out” I looked over and saw my tutor pointing at me. I nodded and pulled the head phones out as a group of people walked in. I looked around and saw I was sat with best mates Frankie and Sam. I started giggling when they did. We couldn’t help it. “Frankie Sam Claire behave” our tutor telling us to be have made us laugh harder. “if you don’t stop now you’ll have to go to the head masters office” we tried to stop laughing but it was even harder when I saw the group on stage and one of them buckle. I ended up falling off my chair as I was laughing so hard. I heard everyone in the hall start laughing as I stood up. 

“Sorry about Claire she and her friends find sitting still hard for some reason and they have to much energy for their own goods sometime. Claire I would like to see you im my office when we are down” I nodded at the head of year and took my seat holding in my laughter this time. When they said we could have a 10 minute break we got out the hall and I burst into laughter again. Until I saw Sapphire King she was walking up to me.