chapter 3

3rd part up 

comment 

vote

xxJadeyxx

 I woke up screaming. Only to fell someone pull me into their arms. 

“Its ok Claire your safe” I looked around to see Jill holding me into her chest. Just then the door opened and Sasha walked in. 

“Hey again Claire” when she spotted Jill Comforting me she walked over and put her hand on my face. “whats the matter sweetie” 

“I had a bad dream” 

“Aww sweetie its ok I was coming to tell you that all you tests are clear” I couldn’t help but smile. There wasn’t anything wrong with me. “can I have a word with you other there please” she spoke to Jill as the other two walked in. “you two as well please” 

“sure whats the matter” I could tell they where trying to be quite but I had great hearing. 

“well like I told her all her tests where clear” they all looked confused.

“if she’s clear then whats the problem”

“Mr Burton she is pregnant” I saw them all freeze as the words left her lips. 

“I’m pregnant” they all looked over at me. 

“how did you” Jill started then she looked at me. “good hearing” I nodded. “its going to be ok Claire we are looking for your father now” I nodded my head trying to stop the tears that wanted to fall. 

“I want to be on my own” they all looked at me and then agreed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and let the tears fall. I was 14 and pregnant with that things baby. What was going to happen to me now my life is over. I don’t know when I fell asleep but next thing I new I woke up I was laying on my bed with a everyone standing in the room talking. There was a new person. Standing with them. 

“Dr Parker is running the test dad we will find out soon if we have finally found her” I wondered what they where talking about but I just closed my eyes I wasn’t feeling to well. 

“Chris it’s the same jacket I sent your grandmother so I don’t think its not her and we will probably now when she wakes up” I didn’t know what they where on about I suddenly felt really really sick. I pulled my self from the bed and ran to the bathroom. I was being sick again. I hate this. I heard someone come in the room. 

“Claire are you ok” I looked up to see Jill standing at the door. I was about to get back up when I was sick again. Man I hated this I have never been this sick. She walked over and helped me stand up. “Come on lets get you back to bed” Just as she got me back into bed a new doctor  walked in.

“How are you feeling this morning Claire” I didn’t answer I just looked out the window. I didn’t really want to tell anyone how I was feeling. “I take that as not very well” I wanted to curl up into a ball and cry in the corner but that wasn’t me I haven’t ever shown that side of me unless I was to scared or worried. “Claire what has gotten into you yesterday you where talking fine now you wont say a word again you cant keep doing this” I just kept quite. I didn’t know the doctor so why should I talk I didn’t want to show my weak side to a new person enough people had already seen it. I was a Redfield I was strong. “fine if you don’t want to talk ill just leave but Claire you cant keep your words locked away for ever one of these days you are going to need to speak your feelings” I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears. “oh and your mother is in the waiting room if your not going to talk to me maybe you will talk to her she seams very worried about you” I looked up at the doctor as he left the room. Was he really going to let my mother come in and talk to me. I felt someone put their arm around me when I realised I was shaking. I felt a tear run down my face. As soon as I realised it had my hand was up whipping it away and making sure there was no other tears on my face.