And you probably are

This is my first Gawsten or Waterparks fic literally ever and I was going to put it in a one shot book but then I was like this is actually going to be a little long for a one shot so that's how this happened

"Just tell him" Otto suggested casually, like this wasn't even an issue.

"'Just tell him'? Do you know what's at stake here? No pun intended."

Otto closed the book he was pointlessly trying to study, leaning back onto the couch in Awstens basement.

"Dude, Geoff isn't going to stake you."

"Well," Awsten started, sucking down another bottle of orange juice. "I know. Or, at least I think I know. The whole thing's pretty weird."

"Not as weird as the fact that my long time classmate and childhood friend have like...hooked up."

"Yeah it's actually much weirder. Hey this totally isn't a hookup, you know? This is serious. At least to me."

"Okay, I'm glad you know that. Cause, Geoff totally knows that."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Otto gave him a knowing look.

"I know how you tend to...be. And I know how Geoff always is. I haven't known him for 20 years for nothing."

"This is different" Awsten assured. "Until, you know, you get me dumped. I've been trying to woo Geoff for, what, two years? And you want me to tell him this. Just say you want him for yourself" he joked.

"I see why Geoff likes you. You use words like 'woo'" Otto laughed, taking the second bottle of juice for himself, much to Awstens dismay.

"First of all, ew. Geoff is honestly almost quite literally my brother. We took baths together as kids. Secondly, in the event that I did like Geoff; again, ew. It wouldn't have taken me 20 years to tell him" Otto said. "It wouldn't even had taken me two."

Awsten frowned at that.

"It was so haarrddd he's so cool I'm gonna fuck this up"

"'Cool'...sure, thats the word. Anyway Geoff loves vampires"

"Geoff loves the idea of vampires. Fictional vampires."

"Calm down, whereas any human in their right mind would be completely freaked out by this- he won't care. Weirdly enough he seriously won't care."

"If you're wrong, you're my first victim of the year" Awsten half heartedly joked.

"Oh, bite me" Otto snarked, re-opening his biology textbook.

-

Geoff took the whole vampire thing...well.

"Is that it?" He had asked, legs dangling off the roof Awsten had taken them up to. Awsten was a few feet away, cross legged and worried.

"That's...a lot, Geoff."

Geoff glanced up at the moon, almost encased in fog but still lighting up the night, illuminating the eyes he turned to look into.

"Even in the event you took me up here to murder me and make me into a vamp snack," he chuckled "you still wouldn't be the worst guy I've dated"

Awsten laughed back.

"Vamp snack?"

"Oh don't act like you've never thought about it, Nosferatu."

"I have, but- hey why can't I be Dracula? Why do I have to be the ugly, ancient one what gives?"