The Quest Seekers

Prologue

      " I have a concept. About the - oh wait! I haven't told the story yet. . ."

It all began when a group of outcast friends met in the woods. I know that most friends are made at school but like I said, we are a group of outcast friends. After school one day, I was walking home when I heard a strange sound like an animal coming from the woods. I hurried into a narrow path feeling scared. As I went deeper and deeper into the woods, I started turning my back. As time passed, I bumped into four girls back to back.

     " Shoot." one girl said. "Sorry."said another.

     "Haven't I ever seen you around school?" I said.

     "I'm Sofie. Hey! Aren't you in Mrs. Emberis's class? said Sofie.

"Yeah. You're the one always with a book in your hand right?"I said. "That's me,"Sofie answered.

      "I'm Kristen,"announced Kristen. "I'm Andrea,"said Andrea." We're in Mr.Moore's class."

     The outcast friends have a power that nobody else has. It's the power to be whoever we want and to follow our hearts. We are all different and that's what makes us special.

     I'm Tiffany. I like dainty flowers and the color pink. I might not be tough but I have a strong voice which helps me express my feelings. My friends, who like are sisters to me, are Sofie and Kristen. Sofie is the dramatic one with a passion for shopping. Kristen is the calmist of us all. People mistake Andrea and Mikaela as sisters because they're so close. And these are the outcast friends briefly.

     And that's how we became best of friends and again, the concept.

                                                           Chapter 1

                                The Concept Beyond All Concepts

     The week of Spring Break, I had an idea all planned out for my friends and I.

      We were going to discover our identidies. It doesn't sound very interesting but wait until you see where we're going.

      Today, we're going to the library. Doesn't sound amusing but wait. My friends and I met at the Empire Library, the biggest library in the neighborhood.

       At the library, we entered the historical section with big shelves and millions of millions of books. I searched to find the right book by looking on the library catolog but nothing quite impressed me. I was looking for a book with the title of The Way to Family  by Sarah Connor. I climbed the ladder to come to the highest shelf with old, dusted book covers also known as the unread books from probably years ago. In the corner of the highest shelf, I finally found the book I was looking for that was older than the oldest books I've seen. Being careful, I slowly climbed down the ladder step by step carrying the heavy book.

      I flipped through the dusty pages to see "The Quest".I could hardly read it. The words on the page were so faint that I couldn't see a letter.

      This is a nice way to start Spring Break.

                                                          Chapter 2

                                                 Another Plan

      I gave up on the book but continued to think more about the words "The Quest." What did it mean? Was there a page in the book defining a map of a quest? No, that would be too fantasy to be true.

       Later that day, I gathered together with my friends to get some inspiration. Sofie always has ideas.

       "What about going on the quest? You never know what there could be out there?"

        I doubted I would get anything done but decided to go with it.

       The next day, we met in the forest to spot a huge statue of a trident that was made of medal.

       "A Trident," I thought."Is a symbol of Poseidon."

       " What are you talking about?" Andrea wondered.

       " Poseidon, the king of the sea. He's a greek god." informed Kristen.

       "Everyone knows that." Sofie said.

       I touched the trident and felt power and warmth come into me."Hey, come and feel this." I shouted. Sofie and Kristen felt it and was amazed by the greatness. Andrea felt the trident and felt nothing. Only Sofie, Kristen , and I felt something. Why didn't Andrea? " This must be a family thing," I pointed out. All of us touched the statue at once and something happened.

      We all teleported into another dimension.