Chapter 4: The Encounter

As I keep walking, I see a garden ahead. I could already smell the scent of the fresh flowers. It had to be spring.

I get to the front of the open gates and read the big words on top of it. It says " The Garden of Persephone."

" Where am I? " I said with amazement. " It has to be Mount Olympus. From The Persephone Garden to the Poseidon Statue. It all makes sense now!"

I walk into the garden and spot a big statue of Persephone. The garden was barren with nobody around. I touch the flower in the statue's hand and a big breeze flew right through me.

======

A girl appeared out of thin air and landed right in front of me. I realized it wasn't an ordinary girl. It was a goddess. It was the goddess of spring and flowers.

" Persephone?!" I said.

" Young lady," the goddess started. " In all the years I have been in the flower of my own statue, you are the first to find the goddess you see right in front of you. For doing such a great feat to get me out, I will reward you by granting you one wish."

"Oh, uh I didn't expect all this from just touching a statue," I said confused.

" You must make one wish so I could thank you for all you have done for me," Persephone said back.

" Well, um, I guess one wish won't stop me from anything. I said.

" Just make one wish," the goddess said.

" Okay, I wish that you would help me find my best friends, " I said with sweat.

" And that shall be what you wish for," Persephone said.

The goddesses finger lit up and sparkles flew on top of us. In a second, Persephone and I were back in the garden planning where to go to find the friends I have lost.