Chapter I

Chapter 1;

I seem to let my mind wander some times, where it wanders to is hard to know or understand but it doesn't matter, as long as I'm away from reality. I'm sitting in my fith period class in year ten and the noise is pissing me off. I try to block it but I can't ignore the scrunched paper balls and their spitting words thrown at me. I've bottled it up for the last few years that it's about to burst out; the first day of school year eight, some guy was calling me names in Science and I didn't know how to control myself, as half of the class were lighting the Bunsen Burners the others dissected a heart. I d been lighting one and this person came up to me with the heart in his hand egging it closer. I was tyres of it and I screamed... Bursting the windows and feeding the fire. Now they are at it again, trying to get something out if me... I think I might just give it to them. "Enough!" I scream out stretching my arm. the windows burst again, now hovering in the air pointing at my classmates. The teacher, horror struck, raced through the classroom door for the principal... the students followed. I drop the glass and just stand there.

"Shit."

That was a bad move.

I looked up at the door and wait for my punishment: instead two men appear and stride towards me, their faces shredded with scars. I could honestly say, for one in my life, I was scared.

"Rose Tennant?" one said, I nodded, cooperating.

"Your coming with us." the other said clicking his fingers. A sudden drowsiness came apon me and my legs caved. the last thing I felt was the binding of my arms and legs, being hauled into a van.