six

"You've been ignoring me for a month now. I went to your home but you weren't there and I was thinking that maybe you're here." He said, in a calm voice. "What's the matter?"

I sighed. I couldn't find the gut to bring up what happened that day. I couldn't. I feel so bad with everything. I feel bad for ignoring him too even though he had done nothing wrong. And I feel bad for myself too, I almost let that girlstepped on me like I was a leech clinging onto Jonghyun for benefits. "Nothing."

I get my hands wet with the paint. I was brushing it with my hands. I am so confused. I burst into tears. I don't know what to do.

"Please tell me." He plead. "Is it about me telling to Siyeon that you're my girlfriend? I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about you. I was selfish at that time that I wanted to tell everyone that you are mine. I wasn't thinking that we are still not. I mean, we are going that way right?"

Yes, we are, I was hoping too. "That's not the problem."

"Then what?" He asked, sounded like hopeless as I am.

"She told me you're just playing with me." I've never believed her. But a part of me is saying, what if it's true? To think that everything happened so fast. "And I don't want to believe her."

"Don't." He said. He cupped my face. "I am not that kind of person, Eunhye, believe me."

"I know." I said. "I was stupid for thinking that you might, you know, play with me."

"You don't deserved to be played with." He said, brushing the tears off my face. He sucked in a deep breathe. "Be mine, officially."