Usual day with a bit of spice

* Riya's prov *
Like every other person is the world , Monday mornings are a nightmare for me . Searching for my schedule , I realised my practical exams are starting today , what worse can happen nw !!

"Riya!! Aren't you ready yet ?? Your getting late !!" I hear a my mom's voice from downstairs . I grab my bag and my schedule and run to the car , I didn't prepare anything for the exam , god knows how I'm going to pass it , with these thoughts running in my brain I open the car door and sit on the passenger seat .

I opened my books and started studying , seeing me mom didn't raise a word , thank god ! Atleast  I had a peaceful journey to school than the usual lecture I get . "Bye mom !! I'll call before I leave the school " , I told shutting the car door . " okay sweetie !!!" , my mom replies in her usual cheerful tone.

" Hey Ri !!! What's up ??" , greets my friend with her over enthusiastic tone , she has a brown curly hair with an almond shape eyes . She has been my friend ever since I joined in this school , that is 2 years back . " Hey diya !! Did u prepare for the practical exam ??" I ask , hoping that she didn't prepare " Ohh shit!! Are we having an exam ?? I didn't know ... Which subject by the way ??" She asks with tension on her face . " well ... I guess it's botany !! " I replied with a hint of doubt in my voice .

We started walking to the class worried about the exam , luckily ... we still have 2 hrs time before we actually start are test , which made me relax a bit . And the real me come out of the mask I wear , the cheerful, talkative and naughty once !! I started roaming in the corridor greeting whomever I know .

And when I reached to my class a gang of guys were sitting at the back in the dark room , I on the lights n boom !! Everybody started starring at me like I just murdered someone and entered the class with a bloody knife !! But there is guy, minding his own ,who didn't evn turn his face to look who on the lights . He has jett black eyes with a black hair and wore a black shirt . What are you guy?? A men in black ?? . I went and sat on my chair waiting for the sir to come , and then I look back to see the black guy , he is still into his works , this time I realised he is actually hot !!! He got a cute face with a sexiest lips !!! *Ohh now turn ahead , he might notice you checking him out* warms my brain .

All I hope now is he should be my partner for the practicals !! Please god ... Do this favour for me !!