Hell with the exam

*Siddharth's prov*
It's the first time I came into this building and I already feel so comfortable , but this exam is making me have butterflies in my stomach. I forgot about my surroundings and everything went so quickly that I happened to be in the lab now , beside Riya . She is the only person, with whom I talked , cause I don't know anyone here . Even after being so reserved, she is way too friendly that I couldn't ignore her.

"What is the position of the oldest secondary phloem?" , she continued reading question, "Now, who cares where the secondary phloem is when you actually wanna become a doctor", she commented with an annoyed look, which made me laugh. "Trust me, I have been asking the same question to myself ever since we started the test ", I replied showing my hatred towards exams.

"Well...I think it's inside the pericycle , hope my brain is correct ", she started answering rest of the question , in between complaining about how stupid the questions are framed.

These exams are just pain in ass, that's the reason , I try to avoid all the weekend exams, but these practicals have fucking weight-age in the boards, which made me tensed. Thanks to the girl beside me, she is doing all my job. I'm not the kind of guy who sits back and watch a girl doing work for me , so I helped her with the dissection and making the slides.

"So.....You must be a Potterhead!!", I said observing the slide in microscope, she checked her sweatshirt and replied with a smile "yeah ... Ever since I read the first book in my 2nd grade". She wore a maroon colour sweatshirt, which has griffindor symbol printed on it and a deathly hallows bracelet on her left hand, made me confirm that she is a Potterhead.

We completed the three tasks given in the paper and for the final one , that is physiology experiments, we got different experiments, fuck my life!!! "How should we do plasmolysis?", I asked hoping that she might know, "If you come to school, then you will know all these" she teased me. But how did she tell so correctly ?? She is unique or am I so open that people can read me through my face.

While I'm having a mental debate , she already finished doing my experiment, Woah!! Superwomen !! "I don't have any super powers", she said in a casual tone . I'm shocked to death now !! How did she read my mind ?? "You told it out loud Sid! ", she chuckled.