•Royal Mark• Chapter 6*✅

Word count-1349
✅= edited
❌=not edited

                  ❌•DISCLAIMER•❌
In this chapter there will be sexual content, so if you do not like that I am just warning you. I will tell you when the sexual content will start, so please if you don't like it just skip over it I will also tell you when it is over. Or you can just skip the whole chapter. Enjoy 😊.
------------------------------------------------------
•Brianna's POV•
I wake up to the sun rays in my eyes. Ugh sun can't you just like sleep to. I look down at my waist to see no arm, I turn over and see no Ryder. Why would he just leave? Maybe he had king stuff to do, or alpha stuff. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was all done I get ready for the day. I ware my OKAY?OKAY. Shirt I got yesterday. And some jean shorts.

I head downstairs and smell an amazing smell

I head downstairs and smell an amazing smell. It smells like fresh pancakes and chocolate. I walk into the kitchen to see my handsome mate Ryder cooking on the stove, did I mention he was only in his boxers. I go up behind him and put my arms on his waist and rest my head in the crock of his neck.
"Hello love,sleep well" Ryder asks me.
"Hmm" I say.
"I was going to bring this breakfast to you in bed but" Ryder says.
"Aww you were, your so adorable" I say and kiss his cheek. He turns around and cups his hands on my checks and kisses me with passion. After we ate our pancakes Ryder heads upstairs to get ready. I really do want him to be mine and I want to be his. I want him to mark me, and I want to mark him. I head into my room, or our room. I grab my phone and go on instagram, I look at my old friends pictures of me and them. I have been really meaning to call Zoe and Maya, every day I want to tell them everything that has happened. I also want to tell them that I found my mate and who he is. I also want to call my brothers but it will just be too hard. Hopefully one day we might run into each other. I really do want to talk to someone,sure I have Ryder but I can't tell him everything. If I am going to be living here for like ever I should probably make some friends in this pack. I have meet Kyle but I need girl friends. I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not even notice Ryder was out of the shower and getting dressed.
"Ryder when will you tell your pack about me" I question him.
"I hope very soon, but right now it is too busy our pack has been asked to help some other packs with rogue attacks" Ryder says.
"Oh okay" I say.
After a long day of doing nothing me and Ryder head upstairs to get ready for bed. He goes in the bathroom to take a quick shower, so I decide to grab the cloths he was going to ware to bed and put them on me. Ryder walks out of the bath room looking in many different places.
              •SEXUAL CONTENT•
                            ❌SMUNT

"Bri have you seen my PJ'S" Ryder asks.
"Oh you mean these ones" I say as I look down and so does Ryder.
"Uh yes" Ryder says.
"Oh my bad" I say as I start to take off the shirt and the pants and toss them over to Ryder, leaving me in a black lase bra and panties. I look up to see Ryder starting at me like I am food. His eyes are pitch black which means his wolf ACE is out.
"What are you doing" Ace says
"Going to bed want to join me" I say to Ace before I could even get in bed Ace pushes me on the bed and lays on top of me. He begins kissing me on my neck making me moan. He then travels lower as he lands on my stomach he kisses it making me shiver.
"Bri are you sure you want me to mark you" Ryder says.
"Yes Ryder" I say.
He goes back up to my neck trying to find my sweet spot, I moan, he found it. I then feel his sharp teeth sink into my neck making me gasp and moan. I feel pleasure run though my whole body. He licks it and snuggles into me chest.
"Bri I want you to mark me" Ryder says.
Before I even say a word I travel to his neck trying to find his sweet spot, he groans. Found it. I sink me teeth into his neck making a moan come out of his mouth. I lick it clean. And before I could say anything Ryder was on top of me. I hear the sound of my bra unhooking and realize I was uncovered. I quickly put my hands over my self trying to cover me up.
"No, don't you ever hide yourself from me you are perfect" Ryder says.
He takes off his shirt and his pants leaving him in only his boxers. He grasps one of my boobs feeling it and sucking the other one. I moan really loud. I then feel something poking me I look down to see his member poking me. Wow someone is turned on. He than takes off his underwear showing his member that was sticking out. He takes off my panties.
"Bri are you sure about this" Ryder says.
"Yes, I want you" I say. Ryder pulls out a condom and puts it on. He puts his member in me. I moan. He pulls in and out fast and hard. I feel so much pleasure. Good thing his room is sound prove. Once he pulls out I grasp my hands oh his member making him totally shocked. I stroke it with both of my hand earning a moan from him.
Sexual Content Over
Smunt Over
Ryder takes off the condom and throws it away and puts his boxers back on trying to catch his breath of what had just happened. I put my panties back on and my bra and put on one of Ryder's shirts on and lay back down in bed.
"I love you Bri" Ryder says.
Love? He loves me!
"I love you to Ry" I say to Ryder and snuggle up into his chest. Why was Jupiter not happy, she was not even here when it all happened. She wanted this. The last time I heard her was when she told me Ryder was my mate. Is everything okay with her? What's going on? Was she not happy? I push her away from my thoughts and fall asleep. I wake up and turn over to see no Ryder, this was normal I mean he is soon to be king. I walk to the bathroom and take a look in the mirror at the mark. It was a wolf howling at the moon.

 It was a wolf howling at the moon

It is so beautiful. Me and Ryder have fully completed the mating process. I am so in love with him. I am so glad we found each other because I have no idea how long I could have lived if I did not find Ryder. I just hope one day we can get married and have kids. But that won't be for quite some time. What can I say I am mated to a royal.
_______________________________
Hey guys and gals Bri34z here! I hope you enjoyed chapter 6 if you did please vote and comment if you wish. I want to thank you peoples for reading my book and voting on it, so I guess you want more? I hope you guys want more because I love writing this book. What do you want to happen in the next chapter? Talk to you wolfs later 🐺

Bri34z out✌️

thanks for 94 reads