Chapter 12

2 weeks later!

Bri Pov:

Its been two hard, dreadful, tiring weeks since the whole fiasco. Two weeks full of working hard, trying to find ways to keep Sarah safe. Away from all the drama and thugget life. Me and Chanel have a dance audition later on this week. We've been dancing our hearts out, making sure every count is perfect. That every move goes with the music and beats. Right now its 5am and we at the studio. We couldn't sleep so, we had decided to come here. Dancing is our drug, our reliever. We were dancing to 3 different songs, since we have 3 auditions. Then we have back up dances just in case. We both had separate dance rooms to practice in. Before I could even settle in I heard Chanels music blaring through the room making the mirror on the wall shake. After some worm ups and stretches, i plugged my phone in, scrolling through the playlist looking for the audition songs. The first song was Gimmie Dat by Ciara. i walked to the middle of the room, wating for the starting point. Once it came on I borke out dancing, making sure i hit every count. Since it was a hiphop dance there were a lot of popping and foot work. I jumped into a double spin landing perfectly on both feet. I continued jumping and spining, falling into splits.

3 hours later.

I was covered in sweat, breathing heavily, trying to regain my breathe. Im pretty sure every thing is in place. No more dancing till the day of auditions. On the other hand Chanel was still dancing, she could dance for days not wanting to stop. She's crazy. But you got to love her.

~~~•~•••~~~~~•••~•~~~

Ok very short chappie i know sorry. Im having writers block and since i said i would be updating this week. I wanted to put something, instead of nothing. Anyways thank you for all the love with the reads and votes. I love you guys, i cant stress that enough. Till next time.

~ gabby 💋✌️