celestia's end

everyone knows about the wonderful princess celestia! but soon her story will cease to exist. it all started when twilight sparkle a unicorn who became princess saved princess celestia and princess luna from discord. the two princesses got trapped by him and was stuck in a thorny bush. after they were free princess celestia got very weak  she knew it was because of the bush she was stuck in. there was a powerful force that made it so she cant escape. so powerful and sharp that one of the thorns stapped her and the power from the plant traveled though her blood stream. she layed in bed and told her younger sister luna "oh my dear sister i am being weaked my the minute and i need princess twilight here so i can talk to her." princess celestia said while falling deep to sleep. the next day twilight came trotting in. "princess celestia wants wrong? is everything okey?" twilight said with a huge worried frown. "no im afraid not. im very weak. and i need your help." celestia said running out of breath. "she is poisened and needs you" luna said looking at her dear sister. "there is a kingdom here in aquestria near the ocean shore and they need a ruler" "me? a ruler pricess luna im no ruler. im a normal pony that works at the library. i cant rule a kingdom." twilight said."quickly you need to hurry. go home and tell your friends and be back as soon as you can." luna said as twilight walked out of the room comfused

when twilight got back to ponyville she told her friends as soon as she could. "what how could the princess be poisened? she is a magical pony cant she cure herself?" applejack said with a worried look on her face. "oh im so scared what will happen to the princess?" fluttershy said being REALLY worried. "everypony STOP!!!" twilight said as the room quieted down. "look i know you are all worried but the princess asked me to help and i will need your help if we want to cure the princess." twilight said while packing a bag and heading to the door. "huhhhhhhh" "hey guys your my friends am i know i cant heal the princess unless you are with me. you give be MAGIC!!!" twilight said as her friends loked at eachother. "umm twilight i will go and help" fluttershy said as she walked by her twilights side. "me too it will be a fabulous trip and i know which scarf to take." rarity said as she too walked to twilight. "yee haw i think it would be fine helping the princess and all." applejack said. " hey we should go dashie it would be funnie-fun-fun" pinkie pie said while taking one big leap and landing right beside twilight. everypony looked at rainbow dash. "ok i guess it would be awesome, i will go." raindow said as twilight smiled and all the ponies head to the train station. "ok ponies weneed to think of all the magic we have ever used and think of a way to fix this." twilight said while opening a big thick magic spells book"ok when should we shart? how about now? do you want to start now?" twilight said. "hold on twilight take a breath. why do you want to start so soon? it will take a day to get to canterlot. why the rush?" spike a little baby dragon and twilights trusted adviser said. "well........................." twilight said. she didnt want to tell her friends that if princess celestia dies she would have to rule a kingdom. but she knew shw would have to tell her friends sooner or later. "ok the reason why i am so jumpy is because......" "because if you dont help princess celestia you will have to be a ruler in a place far away and you dont want to be you dont want to be a ruler of a kingdom. you think it will take up too much time and you are just a normal pony but your not. your a princess!!!!!!!" pinkie-pie said with a huge smile.