💛2💛

Heyy....
So these next few chapters MIGHT go pretty quickly.. sorry, I'm just not slow paced lln (idek)

*the next day*

It's lunch. And me, Emily, Sabrina and Chase are at our table. It's like that one weird table that has the jock, the diva(A.k.a. the popular girl),the bad girl, and the nerd.

We rushed to the cafetria and got in line first. Don't ask me why, I have no clue. It's just what we do. Wow that rhymed! I am so weird. Anyways. As we sit here eating who-knows-what, I saw Nathan. He was walking around trying to find a place to sit, I guess.

Should I? What do I have to lose?

I stood up and climbed on my chair and cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled:

"Nathan! Come sit over here!"

He looked confused for a minute, then he saw me and broke into a grin as he started walking over here and I got down from my 'platform'. He came to our table and set his tray down by mine.

"Girl, that was loud." We laughed with him.

We sat down and continued our 'lunch' and talked about random things to get to know each other better. Chase just continually gave Nathan an ice glare, making Emily nudge him in his side.

"So what's you're favorite super hero, guys?" Oh no. Wrong question, Nathan. No, no, no!

"Well, superman duh!" Bri spoke in a 'duh' tone...

Emily's eyes widened.

"Oh, no! Batman is! He is so mysterious! And sexy!"

Bri looked at her like she was crazy.

"You're crazy!"
*sigh * I just know them too well.
"Superman is the original!"

"They're both original! Plus batman is more popular!"

"Maybe NOW, but superman was most popular first, and he will be popular again!"

"But he's not hot! You have to give that to batman-"

Ugh they are so stupid sometimes.
I looked at Chase to see what he would do. His face was annoyed.

Suddenly he stood up and yelled.

"YOU'RE BOTH WRONG! IRON MAN IS THE BEST!"

Ohhh Kay, thanks for the attention, Chase.
Now most of cafeteria is quiet. Like, you could hear crickets.

"Contiue eating your mush! Nothing to see here!" He yelled again, Aaand everyone is back to normal.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After school, Nathan dropped me off at my house with his motercycle! I was worried at first, but he convinced me that he was a good driver, and sure enough he is! That... sounded.. weird. Anyways. He gave me his number, and Sabrina and Emily are forcing us to go to a small party tonight. So the girls are coming over at like 4 to start getting ready with me, and Chase is picking us up. 

Its one of Nate's (my new nickname for him)  friends, so he will be there early to help set up and stuff. It is currently 3:00 and I am bored.

I am lieing on the couch. Doing nothing. I got up and went to the fridge to make cereal when I discovered. We're out of milk. Yay.

I grab my keys and phone off the counter, and slip my flip-flops on.

"Mom, I'm going to get some milk!"

I near her faint yell from somwhere in the house
"Okay, be careful!"

I opened the door and step outside, letting the warm air surround me. I shut the door behind me and walk to my white Ford explorer and get in, cranking the car up and driving down the road.

After 2 minutes of jamming to 'What I like' by Bruno Mars with my windows down, I am now inside the grocery store. Looking for milk. They rearranged this place...

"Milk! Milk! Where are you! Come out, Come out wherever you are!" I whisper yelled as I looked in the cold section. As I was doing that, I heard a snicker from behind me. About 6 feet maybe? I didn't want to alert the person that I knew they were laughing at me being crazy in a store, so I glanced without moving my head. All I saw was a male figure. How do I know? He was tall. Really tall. Plus his biceps were huge.

From what I could tell.

After I finally found the milk, I paid, and walked outside and to the SUV. Just then I feel a hard hit to my head and things start getting fuzzy... right before everything goes black, I see a beautiful person standing in front of me. Then it went dark.

Everything.
#################

Peace out💖✌