Chapter 2 : Real or dream?

(y/n): Sigh. What a wonderful dream..
SG : I see that you're awake now..
(y/n): What?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!
SG : mind you're words lady. Hehe.. It just been a few hours and you forgot about me already?
(y/n): Suga?
SG : Uhmm. Yeah.. you were fainted this morning when you just realize that I am one of the BTS members... Than I set an alarm on your clock at 8 am. Because I need to go to Bighit *wiping his head with his towel*
(y/n): Oh. Thanks for the night anyways. I better be going now...
SG : Where are you going, (y/n) *calling you with a new nickname that he made my himself*
(y/n): I dont know. I guess I'll find a job to earn some money..
SG : what do you mean?
(y/n): yesterday while I'm drunk someone stole my purse with my wallet and tissue in it.. It's just a few money only anyways. Never mind
SG : where do you live ? Want a ride maybe?
(y/n): I dont know either. I am from Busan than I ended up here cause I was visiting my childhood friend.
SG : who? then??
(y/n): Taetae. But I get lost easily. And now I dont know where I am...
SG : Taetae?! Kim taehyung ?
(y/n): yeah.. you know him?!
SG : he is one of the BTS member too!!!
(y/n): Oh yeah. I totaly forgot that you are a member of BTS too. Hehehe sorry..
SG : meh. Its okayy.. So how about you follow me to Bighit to meet the boys and you can stay at our dorms. I am sure our director, workers, and the boys won't mind at all.
(y/n): Really??!?? Thank you Minmin
SG : *blushes* h-h-here go take a bath, here are some spare clothes from my sisters closet. She is gone for the summer, you can borrow it.. you can use my towel that is hanging at the bathroom door...
(y/n): thanks.. *quickly ran to the bathroom and take a quick bath*

*suga's face is now totally red. It's his first time getting a nickname from a pretty and cute and perfect and those nice words girl.. well.. besides his mom and sister of course*
.
Going to the next chapter guys
stay tune:-) !!!
             ~thx 4 reading~
   Instagram : Kimberly_Tatra
I updated the story in 2 days. I am so motivated. Hahaha..