The New Cop

Sonic Pov

I was walking down the halls of the Emerald Empire City police station wearing my uniform( image the no zone cop uniform 😉) . Yep, you guess it, I'm a cop and today was my first day on the job. I always wanted to be a cop, beat the crap out of criminals and throwing them in the slammer though everyone around me doubted that I could ever become one because I'm a girl, boy did I show them. I was little exited about the whole thing, I mean who wouldn't be.

As I made my way to my new office, I could see all the other man officers checking​ my figure out with lust in their eyes. 'Pervert​s' I thought in my head while giving them a glare.

Then out of no where, I felt someone spank my but causing me to blush. Big mistake pal. I reacted on instinct, took the the arm of that bastard, pull it behind his back and slam him against the floor, hard. I got a grunt of pain as a reward.

" Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again." I said in a stern and serious voice fill with anger.

"Alright alright. You made your point," I smiled at him understanding what will happen if he messes with me. "Could you let me go now?"

With that I released his arms. He got on his feet and stood up. Now I got a better look , he was a green hedgehog with sky blue eyes wearing the same uniform as me. His teeth were pointed and sharp and he had this aura around him the screamed criminal.

"Seems that I underestimated you. Name's Scourge the Hedgehog and you?" He said as he held his hand out to me, suggestering for a shake. I took his hand and shakes it while saying, "Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog."

" Well Sonic, you must be the new recruit, welcome to the station." He said with a smirk on face.

"Yeah thanks, got to go." I replied taking my leave and headed to my office where I would be greeted by tons of paper work.

End of Sonic Pov

Scourge Pov

I watched as that hot hedgehog left. Damn, if she wasn't a cop I would have pinned against the wall and raped her right there. Heh, guess you can't get them all the time.

I exited the building and looked around to make sure no one was following me. Once sure I was alone, I broke into a run and stop at dark alley. There I found a door which I knocked on three times. A slut was open and someone asked for a password. After I told them the door was opened and I went in. After making my way through a bunch of crokes and dirt bags I found the guy I was looking for, a black hedgehog with red stripes, wearing a coat covering him from neck to toe, in the corner by himself with his arms folded, no one daring to go near him.

Oh I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Scourge the Hedgehog, I am a loyal lackey of the terrifying Shadow the Hedgehog, one of the most feared and powerful criminals out there. He is a real badass. I mean you would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to try and mess with him.

I work for Shadow as a spy in the police department, gathering up information that we could use. Speaking of which, I handed a flash drive with the information needed for our next heist. A grin appeared on his face.

End of Scourge Pov

Shadow Pov

When Scourge handed me the flash drive I couldn't help but give an evil grin.

I was running low on money and decided to rob the biggest bank in Emerald Empire City.

Later (I feel lazy 😝)

I was at the side of the bank at midnight. Well armed guards were posted outside keeping a careful watch. I wanted to laugh. 'Was THIS the best they could do' I thought darkly.

I took out my tranquilizer gun and shoot about twenty of them down. They were out like a light.

I swiftly and silently sneak my way inside without being spotted by security cameras or tripped any of the alarms. 'To easy'  I thought. I soon found the the vault with all the gold inside. After entering the password it opened and I looted.

After looting

I got all the gold I needed from the vault and made my way to the exit, proud that I had no problems in the heist. I was wrong.

A piece of gold fell from the bag and set an alarm. "Shit" I said in frustration. I had a little bit of time before the police arrive, or so I thought.

I saw a streak of blue and before I knew I got punched in the face and sent flying across the room. I groaned in pain and glared daggers at the guy who hit me. He was wearing the police uniform that covered most of his body and I couldn't​ see his face because of that helmet.

I ran or rather skating up to him to punch him square in the face but to my surprise he dogded and countered with a kick to my side. No one has ever been able to dogded my attacks, it was always to fast for them. Once my shock subsided, as well as the pain from his counter attack, I tried ​to trip him but he saw it coming and somehow tripped me instead, making me land on my but .

I heard him giggle a little at me which in return caused me to snap. Before he knew what happened, I raced towards him I punched him several times in the stomach and finally an upper cut to the chin sending​ him flying  and landed in the ground unconscious.

I went over to him and removed his helmet to deliver the finishing blow to only stop dead in my tracks with a blush on my face when I saw his or should I say her face. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on. Her quills were long and silky, her lips looked soft and sweet and now that I wasn't fighting, I could faintly smelt her seductive fragrance. 'I think I'm in love.'  I thought as I was entrance by her unconscious face.

My trance was soon cut off by the sounds of police sirens outside. I quickly took the of gold and was about to ran out but before I did, I looked over the angelic face of my angel, kissed her on her forehead and whispered "Soon my love, you will be all mine and mine alone."

After saying those words I ran out of the bank without​ being noticed, with a huge smile on my face.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There we go the end of chapter one of "Criminal In Love With a Cop" hope you enjoyed it and I know there wasn't much excitement in this chapter I will try to I that as I go along. Check out my other stories while your at it. 😉😉