#0

Its me , Ayn . I was born as a wealthy family , my dad is the ceo of the biggest company in korea . on that , i got everything i want . i got money , expansive things and a lots more things but there's one thing that i didn't receive that i didn't even notice it until my family went broke . it is love

I never felt having love or receiving love from anyone . my parents are too busy with their work , my brother went outstation for his future studies and never went back home and my twin brother chenle , i rarely spoke to him when we are still wealthy. i mean , he stays in his room playing games and things until i haven't have any time to spent some time with him . while me , myself is busy with buying things and things happening in the world , for an example is BTS won the top social artist in Billboard . yea , things like that and i never think of having a boyfriend even i have liked someone that friendzoned me .

After my family went broke , as my father quit his work after years working there just because they didn't pay his salary for months because the company was facing some financial difficulties . for me , it was the stupidest thing that he have ever done . even though they pay late , he just doesn't have the patience to wait . and because money , things bigger could happen that change our lives . begin wealthy to suddenly broke is such a big change for me .

My parents then started to work by selling things like foods at the night market in a small scale as they can only do that . my dad is already growing old , even though he is a person who have experience and is professional in things yet on that age its hard for him to get a new job as companies nowadays only want newly graduated  people to work there as they still have much energy .

It's truthfully sad and annoying to accept te fact that my fanily is now broke , i am shy to face my friends that know that i am already poor as my school is where wealthy kids go . my life really change after that . i learnt that money can't buy happiness ( except red velvet's song of course )
and love . it all come from our own pure heart . without those feelings , life isn't complete . I also learnt that we can't waste our money for unused things .

I am sad by looking at my parents suffer . after my dad quit , my mom had cancer but she survived and my dad have diabetes and he still is in his treatment. i had to secretly use my money that i collected and some extra money that i keep when i was still wealthy to help my parents treatment. they scold me badly when they knew that i used my own money instead of theirs . because my future should be brighter but for me without their support , it won't be as bright as it was expected.

It has been going on for two years , day by day its getting better but i still hate to help them working at the night market . its embarrassing that some of people in my school get to see me there . and i hate when there's guys there trying to flirt with me . i truthfully hate boys , cause they are my nightmare . my cousin once got raped by a rapist and its really a nightmare for me , i never imagined things like that would happen so by that i promised myself to be single so that i can avoid what teen nowadays get and i also took taekwando classes and now i am a senior there .

" we'll be moving to busan by next week" dad exclaimed as soon we finished dinner . " w-what ? " i mutters in shock . " but why " i added while still blurred .

" i need to sell this house ! so that you guys will have money to buy things and for your future studies . moreover this house cost a lot . the electricity, water and some other things is expansive and even though we didn't use it often , it us still expansive " he explained .

" what about school ? and work ? " chenle exclaimed .

" you'll be changing school and i'll be working part time in a restaurant there" he replied . i sigh " but we are going to finish school in about just another year " i replied . " i can also work part time too if you guys are tired to work at the night market " i added while feeling disbelief.