#3

#3 - gone heartbeats

" where have you gone ? why did jaehyun sent you back ? do you went out with him?" chenle asked me as soon i arrive back home . " and its late" he added then my smiley face instantly went to a frown when i looked at him .

" its my last day hanging out with my friends so why not .. i have hang out with jungwoo and reena yesterday and today its his turn .. " i replied .

" since when he is your friend ? he is in my class and your friends is only on your class " he said .

" and that doesn't mean that i can't be friends with him " i replied annoyingly as i was annoyed with him.

" no ! you can't be friends with people who was going to humiliate you ! he was about to rape you don't you know that ?" he exclaimed angrily .

i then froze there and plastred a disappointed face " then why didn't you tell me from the first ?" i replied while being disbelif .

" cause it will make you -"

" you know what ? im done . im done with all your secrets ! if you have told me from the earlier, i would be aware but you're wrong . he isn't the person who you think . he is different! he's special " i said then stumped upstairs.

as i went inside my room , i locked the doors and flopped myself on my bed .

" 사람들이 생각하는 것과 같지 않다 .. " i exclaimed as a tear fall apart from my eyes . ( trans : it's not like what people think , its not like that . )

but then suddenly jaehyun called me .

" Ayn ~ " he exclaimed . i then instantly wiped my tears . " Jaehyun-shii~" i replied while trying to change my crying voice and chuckles

" let's meet up tomorrow at the airport before we depart . i heard that your flight is earlier than mine so i can see you departing " he said .

" hhh i'll be missing you , even we just met . only a few days but the memories will last years . " i replied .

" and ill never forget you as you are my first love " he added . " are you crying ?" he then said as he heard me sob .

" uh ? haha aniyo ~ its not like that " i replied . " don't cry ~ " he exclaimed that made me chuckles.

" don't worry , i promise you that i will keep on some contact with you when i moved there " he said .

" okay ~ btw ill be packing my stuffs now .. hh its really hard to leave this house " i exclaimed .

" i know .. there's a lot of emotion happen at that house, memories that change us but you can always build new memories at your new place and keep the old memories in your heart " he exclaimed .

" annyeong for now ~ i love you jaehyun " i replied.

" i love you too my love " he said then ended the call .

i then sat at the corner of my bed and looked up as a tear still falls away to my cheeks " why am i so emotional now ha ha " i said and ended up with a chuckle that changed into a frown that make myself more emotional . i then open a song called Alive by J-min that made me think of thingsc on the positive way everytime i cried even tho its a kind sad song and packed my things .

the next day -

i woke up with a unwell feeling as its hard to accept the fact that im leaving this place so soon . everything is so sudden  . all my friends , reena and jungwoo has arrived at the airport waiting for me to depart while i am still here so weak to wake up to clean myself .