Chapter 1 : A new life?

I'm sorry guys for my action.!!>_<

I gave up on my story for a while.
Yaa. Sorry thousand times for the readers.

I hope this one will be able to replace that one!! A same storyline i guess..of course! Its a rewrite.

I hope you will forgive me and enjoy!!

I'm just a normal girll.

***************

Sophia pov

"Sophiaa!fast~~or i will go without you~~"

I chuckled.

"Ya ya uncle Darwin. I'm comiiing."

I run outside along with my black luggage and black packpack.

"Oh boy.you sure bring a lot."

I rolled my eyes."what?.it's normal.I'm a girl..so....whatever."

"You sure big enough for a childish little girl."he laugh loudly after that.

"Uhm.I'm sixteen uncle."

"Yes sure.fast!.we're going to be late"

I step in the van after i put my belongings.the travel went smooth although my uncle sang sooo loud.ya.my uncle.or i should call dad...

***

"Hi girl, I'm uncle Darwin. Darwin Holm.and this is my wife. Pricilla Holm.Nice to meet ya"

What i saw was a middle-aged man..about thirties i think..with brown hair being combed neatly and a black haired woman up to her shoulders and a sweet smile plastered on her face.pretty.

I nod.

"You can call me dad if you want.since you will live with is starting today."

At that time, nine year old me said,
"Uncle."

He smiled a little bit.
"Are you sure?"

"Uncle. I prefer that to dad since....i know my dad is still out there."

"Oh... ok then."he smiled at his wife and pick me up to his shoulders.

"Nice to meet you sophia!"he laughed.

My old keeper, Mary, and his wife smiled happily.

Then, i saw a new life about to begin.

***

"Hey sophh, wake up. We're here. Let me pick up your stuff."

Groaning, I  step out then the flower season scent overflows me.

Wow....

This is my new school...
Standing infront me is a fancy blue painted gate with a S royal at the center and well decorated wall beside.
Inside, i could see a high clock tower with old built but...beutiful. The buildings sooo beutiful with smooth coloured. And...What i like the most... many trees.

Ohh...this will be amazing.

"Haha. A fine smile on your face young lady. This sure a fine school."

"Ya ya.whatever."

Shewezard Private and International school.

A prestigious school with only affordable and scholarships student could enter, in other way, elite.

"Here your things. Untie Priscilla said good luck."

I smiled and nod.

"Hah.sure will miss you're face." He said and put my cap on my head."remember, do it in your way, lil girl."

My cheek turn to light pink. "Thanks..I'm old enough.."

I pull my luggage and make trough to the office.

On the way. I saw a few students pass by. I'm sure they will not shocked i wear a hijab..yes. I'm muslim. And this school is multi religion.its fine.

As  i pass a few boys, i saw a handsome one with messy brown hair and blue eyes..oh my cheek suddenly hot..Suddenly i remembered that a rumor said we could meet our future husband to be at the age sixteen. Although a few second and we don't know...huh. as wish.

Then i continued to walk slowly to enjoy the scene.hahah.yeayyy.

Then my footsteps stop at a boy sitting on a bench with an earphones. He has a fine short blond hair..and a sky coloured eyes brighter than the boy earlier.almost not seen.

"I hope...my life will be fine."

My blood start to boil. I hate it when a person desperate like him. Then...

" I'm sure you fine, just.life in your own way."

The boy then look at my face. He stare at me.puzzled

Then...my life start to change.

**************

Sorry guys a short onee.
Hey you can comment if you want.
Sorry for any wrong grammar.haha.

If you want to know me, just message^_^

What will happen. Change what?!

Cauu