Chapter 2: The man

Arem pov.

I was sitting on a bench.relaxing my mind for a little bit. Then...my thought of my past life suddenly appear.

I dont want.

can i continue to live like this?

My mouth then blurted something.
"I hope...my life will be fine"

" I'm sure you fine, just.life in your own way."

Huh?

Infront me is a girl wearing hijab and her light brown eyes. Not her appearance shocked me. But her words.

I..continue to stare at her as i always too lazy to talk.

"Wha..t?!."
The girl said. With slightly a blush on her face.

Then she continue as i stare her.
"Well i need to go. Excuse me."

She walk away with her luggage.

Cute.

********

A few months later....

Sophia pov.

"Neee...Raisyaaaaaa where are youuu."i groaned as i just woke up from sleep.

"I'm here."a girl replied.

I lift my heads up and see Sarah, my old friend at the orphan, and my roommates.

"Aha.funny."

"You're funny. Wake up. Syaz is not here and Raisya...in the clinic i guess"

"Huh?.whyy?.oh wait.did she...ate a lot of instant cup?."

"Yup.she had." Sarah chuckled.

I continue to stare at her. A girl that wear spectacles and dark brown eyes below that.she wear hijab to. Well. She is my friend since i...at the orphan at the age of five.

"So...do we need to check her up?."

"If you dont have work to do then fine."

I stand up and drag my feet to the toilet.its weekend.

I stare at my reflection at the bathroom's mirror.my usual sleepy face.

How many month is it?

Uncle Darwin face suddenly appeared in my mind.he hasn't call me since the first day. Weird. He usually a type which a busybody.

My mind then back to the time i met that boy.

I... haven't meet him since that day..his appearance seems to be around my age.

I saw Sarah poked her head at the bathroom door.

"Soph your face is already beautiful. Stop staring at the mirror"

"Whattt!. Its not like-"

"Ok ok. Are you thinking about.... a boy?~" with her smirking face.

Its a double arrow.urgh.
My cheek slowly turn to a deep red.

"Urghhhhhhhh....Sarahhhhh." soon laughter filling our room.

After taking a bath, i wear a black sweatshirt and a white slack trousers.(did i get it right?) with my maroon shawl on. Then i go to the living room to join breakfast with Sarah.

Then i stare at my room to check if i left something. Uncle Darwin always mad at me if i left important things on the bed. This room still amaze me. Not just this room. The whole school. Their hostel is like an apartment with four student each house. There are four blocks for each gender. Just to be short it's like university life.i like it.