Character page

Name: Cas or Cassie
Age: 13
Allies: Project C.A.S., Cassie, Chimera spy, Chimera, Loser (Mandy), sweet heart, sweetie, daughter, Agent Chimera.
Personality: kind, curious, smart, intuitive, athletic, occasionally boy crazy, fashionable, loves animals, enjoys school.
Abilities: enhanced intelligence, enhanced endurance, enhanced strength, enhanced speed, enhanced agility, enhanced durability, healing factor, regenerating capabilities, temporary ability gaining, photographic memory, techno-organic copying, shapeshifting, elasticity, polymorphism, zoanthropic physiology.
Skills: spying, fighting, hand to hand combat, animal whispering, sewing, designing, inventing, cooking, advanced tech know how, driving, sports expertise.
Relatives: Sam, Alex and Clover.
Description: this young girl was a clone of Sam Alex and Clover, a secret experiment that if the three were to be trapped in a dire situation she would be sent to help them. However since the project was disbanded she was left alone in her tube. That was until she was released thanks to an earthquake, like her three mothers or source of genetic material. She has all their skills, Cas has Sam's intelligence, Clover's spying knowledge, and Alex's athleticism. In addition she also has a few interesting powers, one is Polymorphism. It allows her to shapeshift her body's size and density, making her as large as the building, to as a small as a mouse. And with the density control, she can be as flexible as rubber or as hard as diamond. Her elasticity allows Cas to stretch her body like Plastic man or mr. Fantastic. Cas also has techno-organic mimicry which allows her to copy WOOHP gadgets. Aside from her other abilities Cas was also infused with animal DNA to make her immune to various diseases, adaptable to almost any environment and makes her seem intimidating. The DNA was a combination of reptile, fish, mammal, bird and arthropod. The most adaptable and durable species on the planet. After being released she went out into the world to find out what and who she is.