Bullying at school 😞

There was a girl named Trisha she's very alone and very lonely her mother and her father left her when she was a baby and she don't know the names of her parents😞her grandma just taking care of her... trisha don't have any friends and playmates she is just in home... some many people bullying her...

Trisha's POV

i wakeup 8:00 a.m in that morning because i need to go to school and I'm very nervous for my 1st day of school so i take a hot shower and i wear my school uniform then i go downstairs to eat my breakfast... my breakfast is only egg and rice because were just poor and we don't have a lot of money... so after i eat my breakfast i walk through school...

So I'm in the school then i go in my classroom... I'm really really really nervous so i open the door... i saw all of my classmates they are really really rich and I'm only the one who is poor.. my classmates laughs at me because of my style they throw me a lots of paper in my head ... so i sit in my chair...they all call me stupid! And i didn't look at them because I'm really really shy... so the bell rings and our teacher come our teacher name is Mrs. Jovine...

Mrs. Jovine: so today you all need to introduce yourself in the front okkk... so i will call you one buy one...

I'm really really really nervous to introduce myself...

So my teacher call me and it's my turn to introduce myself so i stand up in my chair and i go go in the front my classmates are laughing at me... so i start introducing myself

"My name is trisha and I'm 13 years old I live with my grandma in the apartment house  i don't have a parents because they left me when i was a baby and i don't know their names so my grandma only just taking care me"

My teacher was feeling sad about my life but my classmates still laughing at me so my teacher told them to stop laughing... then my teacher take me to sit... so i take a sit my seatmate step my feet and it really hurts but I'm just ignoring what she's doing to me..
And I'm really really sad because no one is  friending at me...

So the bell rings and it's time for recess so i get my lunch box and I go to the canteen... someone is bumping at me and she call me idiot but I'm just ignoring it... so i get my food in my lunch box and it's my favorite... it's a sandwich and a orange juice... my grandma gave it to me earlier... while I'm eating my sandwich someone kick at me and it hurts and I'm really trying to Cry...

So the bell rings and it's time to go in the classroom... so i go in my classroom and i sit in my chair my classmate put a paper in my back and he write STUPID in the paper and put a tape on it... they also kick my bag and my things  then I start to cry... they didn't know that I'm crying and they didn't know that it really really really hurts me.......

To be continued...