Bullying at social medias...

i go to my room and eat a snacks and i watch a tv i'm really really happy because i have a mom so for now on i will call her my mom :) while i'm watching tv someone knocks the door and i don't know if it's my mom so i just open the door i open the door and it was my classmates they are all 6 3 girls and 3 boys i'm really really nerveous because they will gonna hurt me they want to go inside in my house and they said that it's not my house i'm just staying on there because i'm poor weak and ugly.. they really really hurt my feelings they all push me in the chair and the 3 girls pulled my hair and the 3 boys kicked me and i shouted to them and i said "STOP!!! bullying is not ok you all hurt me you all don't know that i'm hurting too much!" the 3 girls slapped my face and i also slapped them.. they can't bealive that i can do that to them so they all leave and i started to cry so someone knocks again in my house so i open it and it was my mom so i hug her and i cry and she ask me if why i'm crying so i told it to her... she said that she will give something to me she give me a box so i opened it and it's a phone and  a laptop so i really really cry so hard and i hug and kissed her! she is really really kind and she really really help me too much so i said to her that she don't need to do that to me... she said that i need it because she is really sad about me... so i go to my room and i used it my mom said i can also make my instagram twitter and my facebook account so she help me how to make my account i'm really really thankful to her so i open my instagram and i do much fun in my instagram so i saw my classmates instagram so i check her profile and i saw her post about me it was my picture and she edit my face someone comment on it and they said that i'm so ugly, weak and dirty! i saw my others classmates instagram and i all check it and they all post about me so i cry and feel sad!

to be continued...