•35•

'what the hell is she up to now?" namjoon wondered as he patiently waited for a reply from rina— until he heard the doorbell ring.

he sighed, "this girl is too predictable."

"HYUNG!" jimin called out.

namjoon walked out of his room and, as expected, saw the same jeon rina in the BTS living room; carrying bags of fried chicken with her (and the boys were probably only glad to see her for that reason).

she looked different— even though it had only been a few months— but she looked older and more mature, and she dressed differently to her usual dark jeans and pullover— she was wearing a colourful knee-length dress (which is extremely rare for her; also it's 9pm and it's cold outside jesus rina what the hell are you thinking). would her personality be different though?

"JOON BEAR~!" rin yelled as she ran up to tackle-hug namjoon and cling onto him like a koala.

the answer is no.

"she didn't greet me like that," jungkook pouted.

"she put you in a headlock," stated yoongi, to which jungkook replied with a shrug.

the eight of them sat around the living room table while enjoying rin's "congratulation gift" for their achievement at the BBMAs.

namjoon feels his phone vibrate in his pocket (or is it something else ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

kookiezi: you should tell her
21:32

please dont tell me youre still on about this
Read 21:33

kookiezi: OH HELL YEAH I AM
21:33

kookiezi: shes still here for another week cmon hyung plz
21:34

yeah shes gonna be leaving anyway
Read 21:34

kookiezi: ..
21:34

kookiezi: honestly if you werent older than me i would hit you rn
21:35

you still do anyway
Read 21:35

kookiezi: THATS BESIDES THE POINT ok anyway just DO IT
21:35

i dont wanna
Read 21:35

kookiezi: ok and i dont wanna go to school but do you see me complaining
21:36

you do
Read 21:36

like
Read 21:36

all the time
Read 21:36

"hey, you two stop going on your phones and socialise, please," jin scolded namjoon and jungkook, to which they rolled their eyes at.

everyone finished with the chicken and were going about their business. namjoon finally decided to grow some balls and ask rin to go for a walk with him (which is incredibly stupid it's like 10pm by now you idiots are probably gonna get jumped).

"here, take my jumper. it's cold outside," jungkook said, handing rin one of his hoodies, "don't keep it though."

"i'm gonna keep it," rin hollered back as she exited the door.

"so..." rin said, "what'd you wanna talk about?"

'stop being a pussy kim namjoon, go for it.'

"well actually... you remember last year how i wanted to tell you something at the airport?"

"and you, "forgot." are you finally gonna tell me?"

he took a deep breath, "yeah."

there was a strong silence between the two before namjoon spoke up again.

"rin..."