Welcome in 3E

Baka pov (that's me :D)
Cora is a sweet, kind, shy and naive girl who has changed from a girl Highschool into the famous Kunogikaoka Highschool, there is just a little problem, what am I saying a big problem! Cora has a phobia of boys and the Kunogikaoka is a mixed school so she has to survive school with boys~ she ended up at the E class even tought she has really good grades but she was bad at comunicate and, even if it doesn't look like, she has murdered lots of people when she was younger. Cora can be really dangerous if she gets really angry, so that's why she ended in the E-class for the other grades called end class.
Cora pov
Okay, I'm in front of my new class now, over this door are my new classmates, I started looking around before I see an yellow octopus with a emoji smile walking to me
Koro-sensei~ oh, you must be Cora Akashi, the new student right?
I nodded nervously then seeing someone else walking to me and sir octopus. It's a beautiful women with blond long hairs and sky blue eyes and a really good looking sir with deep black hairs and cold black eyes, he is already scaring me with his stare.
Bitch-sensei~ good morning dear, you must be Cora, right? I heard you have some problems comunicate with boys. Don't worry about that I will help you with that problem of yours.
Karasuma~ we should go inside, the lesson is starting
Cora~ o-okay
After that the teachers went in and informed the class that I was going to be a new student in the E class, when I entered the room I couldn'thelp but stare at the floor...I slowly looked up at the class and was to scared to move.
At the end I just went to my new seat and...sit. on my left is a white haired boy and at my right is another boy but with red hairs. Oh no, I'm probably not gonna survive this year.