My turn

# I  found your hairband on my bedroom floor, the only evident that you've been here before...#, I woke up hearing (Ed Sheeran U.N.I). Recently I  fall asleep listening to music from my iPod, I only started to do so to help me get some sleep because of my recent break-up with Jack.

My hair is in a messy bun, I'm wearing my Micky mouse printed p.j shorts and a matching top, same with Sameera, my best friend, who decided i needed something to get my mind of him, but is failing miserably. Her being here only reminds me of how sad and depressed I am because she's so happy however, on the other hand, I can't even look at the outside my window because it's just going to remind me of what jack and I used to do together. We used to run out side my house where there is a huge grass area, and he used to grab me by my waist and lift me up so my knees are bent and then he'll spin around. Also, we used to watch the stars from the hill next to sammera's house, which is right opposite mine, oh and that time when; My thought are interupted when...

"Hellooooooo..." Sameera waves her hand in front of my face. "Are you even listening" i can't be bothered to answer because I can tell she already knows the answer to that. "we'er doing this double date shit thingy and me and Cameron are wondering if you would like to join us?" It's clear in her eager voice that she isn't going to take know for and answer because I haven't been out my house ever since the break up, which was 4 weeks. 4 WEEKS!? Wow it only feels like yesterday.

"Well, I think you might be right about the 'if I don't get out the house I'll rot away' theory " I heavily sigh, 

"Yes! I thought I was going to have to persuade you for an hour to come " she leaps onto the empty space on the bed where jack used to sometimes sleep and hold me in his arms.

"I swear I need to tell Cam that you're getting out the house" She might as well say our house because lately she's been feeding me, washing, cleaning and doing everything really. I'm so grateful for her.

"Sam? You said double date! Who are you setting me up with now!?" I don't even want to know

"Actually tell Cam he's the one who found you someone this time." She says with pride. I love the way couples have cute nick-named for each other, just like how Sameera calles Cameron 'Cam'.

She walks out the room just as a text message pops up on my phone. I thought I turned the bloody thing off.