|Prologue|

"If you don't leave this house right now I will call the cops!" My mother yells from the kitchen.

I had just walked into the house for the first time since I had gotten my degree. Before I left for college, My mother had told me she wanted me to study something big and important like law, or engineering, or just about anything besides nursing. Nursing was big and important just like the other things she wanted me to study. Nursing was my passion. I just ignored my mother and left. I was going to become a nurse no matter what my mother said.

She didn't approve of my decision to become a nurse so once I left she told me not to come back. I didn't think she'd still be mad after four years of school. I didn't even come home during breaks because I was so scared. I had thought that after I graduated she'd feel different, and maybe even apologize but I guess not.

"You would call the cops on your own daughter? You're suppose to be my mother. You're suppose to protect me and love me no matter what!" I yell back trying hard to disguise the sadness in my voice.

"I WAS your mother. Now GET OUT!" She screams back. She watches as I continue to stand in the hallway.

"I WILL CALL THE COPS. DON'T THINK I WON'T BECAUSE I WILL." She threatens once again glaring at me, phone in hand ready to dial.

Not wanting to fight anymore, and because I knew she would actually call the cops, I grab the bags that I had previously packed for tomorrow's trip to Rome and head out the door.

I didn't know where I could go at eleven at night, but I had to find some place because I was surely not welcome at my home. Which now became my mothers home considering I was no longer welcome.

I decided to rest in my car for a while then head over to the airport and wait for my flight.
After a couple hours I decide to drive to the airport. When I arrive I find a bench to lay down on. I decide to read the magazine I brought for the flight to pass the time. After a few minutes I start to doze off. Soon I fall into a deep sleep.
------------------------------------------
Sorry this was a really short prologue!The first chapter and hopefully all of the chapters will be a lot longer!

How did you like the prologue? Was it good? Please give your opinion in the comments I would love to see what my readers think.

Vote, Comment, and Follow me! Thanks bye!

•I follow back•

Also follow me on Instagram: Raven_queen0202