Going out

[Y/N's P.O.V]
I started to get ready so I wore

I was just waiting in the living room watching my K Drama and then I heard a car horn go off so then I closed the T

I was just waiting in the living room watching my K Drama and then I heard a car horn go off so then I closed the T.V and got my purse and check if my thing were in there like Phone,Keys,Perfume and yup they were in there so then I went outside and locked my door and walked up to her car and put my seatbelt on "OMO ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOU GOT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND." I then smiled and giggled and said "Yea it has been a while" she then started the car and drove to the cafe. When we arrived we both got out and in to the cafe we then went up to the front and ordered so then after ordering we went to a table to sit down and she asked me "So how are things going with you and jungkook?" I then fake smiled and said "yea things are going okay I guess." "Why what's wrong with the two of you." "I don't know, I don't know." "Are you okay?" U look up  to her face "Yes yes sorry" you said smiling the drinks then came and we had our drinks she then said she wanted to take me somewhere special so then we both got in the car and she drove off to where she was gonna take me. We arrived at a garden like place she then got out of the car and so did I, We then walked and I was gonna tell my bestest friend Suji about why she took me here so I looked to my side and she wasn't there and then I was confused until I saw rose petals on the ground leading me to some place so then while I was walking where the petals leaded me I bumped into something so I look up and it was.....

Jungkook?

I was confused at what happened he then smiled and had something behind his back which was a Rose.
I look wide eyed and my mouth slightly parted
He remembered.
(FLASHBACK)
"Hey Y/N what is your favourite flower?" He said "why do u wanna know?" I said giggling he then smirked and said "because I am your lover." You then laughed and said "It's a rose" he then smiled and said "I'll remember that from now on."
(NORMAL TIME)
(Lol sorry for the caps now let's continue shall we 😊😊😊)
He looked at me and said "Sorry it took a while but happy 10th anniversary." And shyly smiled, He looked at me and said "You okay Y/N?" Worriedly you then kissed him and said "Thank you jungkook. Thank you" while looking down you then noticed him quiet so you looked up and u noticed him wide eyed looking at you, You then laughed and said "Now are you okay jungkook?" While still laughing he then smiled and hugged you tightly
And whispered "You do know your always the one who drives me crazy and make me have butterflies every time." You then smiled and whispered back "I know I do." So then both of you broke the hug and he guided you to a table and pulled the chair for you so then he went and sat down and then you both started Talking, Giggling, Laughing, Smiling and much more so then you both are and jungkook drove you both to a beach and you both were walking on the sand with his hand holding yours and you both side to side he then stopped you and then you stopped and turned around and saw him on one knee and held out a box with this beautiful ring that was matching with his

And it said {J❤(The first letter of your name)}He then said "Y/N you are always someone who brings me up when I'm down and always help me with problems and knows everything about me and the other half of me so I'm asking you, Will you (Last then f...

He then said "Y/N you are always someone who brings me up when I'm down and always help me with problems and knows everything about me and the other half of me so I'm asking you, Will you (Last then fist name) Marry me and fill in the other half of me?" With pleading eyes you then started tearing up and hugged him and said "No" (Joking Joking)
You then said "Yes jeon Jung guk I would love to have the honour to be your other half and fill you in" with tears already streaming down so then he stood up and took your hand and took the ring out and put in on your finger and it fit "It looks beautiful." He then said "But your more beautiful." You then started laughing and stopped after a while so then he put his fingers under your chin and kissed you under the beautiful sound of crashing waves against rocks and the beautiful white moon.
{I love you and always will jeon jungkook}
(Idk if I should make another part please comment if I should and thank your for reading this story and I am so sorry if it is tooooo short. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤❤❤ SARANGHEYO}