Chapter 7: When suppressed desires explode...the past!

Jean Broody vs. Bradley Jackson

Pix of Bradley, surprised at Jean's presence in his room

Video: Practice What You Preach by Barry White

Enjoy!

***

Jean paced in his study with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. It was past two a.m. but he was too wound up to sleep. And it was all the fault of a certain sexy houseguest. What exactly was Bradley's problem, Jean wondered for the umpteenth time. He'd only been trying to help for fuck's sake. He'd thought that if he could hook Bradley up with someone, the tension between them could reduce or even disappear. For his own sanity, he wanted that tension gone. The man had given him one of...if not the best, orgasms of his entire existence. It had been so good it had fucked up his brain. All he could think about after that encounter was having his cock inside that hot skillful mouth again. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get Bradley out of his mind.

At his request, the sexy De Luca sisters had tried for hours but had not been able to get him off with their skillful mouths. He'd thought if he could get someone to give him what Bradley had given him, he would be able to forget about Bradley's mouth. But even those skillful ladies hadn't been able to accomplish that. He'd ended up fucking them hard whilst visualizing that look of pleasure on the sweet face of his sexy hunk of a patient as he'd worshiped his cock days earlier. Jean had come with Bradley's name on his lips. The nosier of the two sisters had asked who Bradley was after their session but Jean had brushed aside the question and left. To make matters worse, he hadn't even been able to fuck Cindy in the playroom the day before as he'd been expected to. And all because Cindy had simply offered to blow him. It just hadn't been what he'd wanted. He'd wanted Bradley.

"Fuck!" Jean bellowed as he flung the bottle of whiskey into the fireplace, smashing the bottle into pieces.

He needed to have a talk with Bradley, Jean decided. Until he understood the guy, he wasn't going to have his peace of mind. Maybe if they spoke openly about what was going on, like two adults, he could work out his issues and gain some control of his life which seemed to be in disarray, thanks to Bradley. With that resolution made, Jean headed downstairs.

Bradley's light was still on so Jean assumed he was awake too. Even though he didn't hear Bradley invite him in when he knocked on his door, he entered anyway. The first thing Jean noticed was the empty bed. He glanced around, wondering where his guest was and gasped when he spotted Bradley on the floor in front of the closet.

"Bradley?" Jean called urgently as he raced to Bradley's side. The man was still in the towel he'd seen him in earlier. Had he passed out, Jean wondered with panic. "Hey..." Jean shook Bradley awake.

"What is it?" Bradley asked groggily and then shot up so quickly, Jean was knocked on his arse.

"Hey, settle down soldier." Jean groaned. "We're not under attack." He stood up and regarded Bradley wearily. The man had a wild look about him. But the picture he made with that fierce look and that towel around his waist was so funny Jean burst into laughter. "Dude, why are you still in your towel?"

"You smell very flammable right now." Bradley muttered instead, looking at Jean with disapproval. "What time is it?" He asked as he reached for sweats and a t-shirt from the closet.

"Quarter to three."

"Shit. I must have dozed off." Bradley ignored Jean's raised brows at his strange explanation and removed the towel from around his waist. "What are you doing here by the way?" He asked as he pulled on the sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then he went into the bathroom to hang his towel without waiting for an answer.