Prologe

Her life used to be simple, although her parents died 1 year ago. Esmerelda was slowly getting over the tradegy. But there was one thing that changed her life;  Esmerelda caught cursaligy pronounced (curs - alligy). Basically this disease takes away all magic and let's just say it hurts like hell. This really sucked for her because ever since her parents died she has only depended on her magic and her hope. You should know that Esmerelda is the main character in this story and she is eighteen and she has silky blue hair and belize eyes (belize a shade of blue).
Esmerelda was born in a flower off the cost of the lalila forest pronounced (la - Lee - la), which is an enchanted forest with a mystical mist that appears every night at midnight. Esmerelda's parents were captured when Esmerelda was eight years old;  she had to flee her village. The only reason why she survived was because a pixie couple  found her and gave her a home until she was fourteen then she left. There was this one night where she thought about going back,  but she never did. When Esmerelda arrived in Disanio, about six months later, she went to fairy hall and Esmerelda found out that her parents were royalty and that she was the only Misticary left (Misticary is Esmerelda's family name).
Then it hit her like a wall; Esmerelda was walking and her old friend saw her and the next thing Esmerelda knew she was on the ground. Esmerelda thought she was out for an hour or two but when Esmerelda woke up she felt sick to her stomach so she went to that enchanted doctors and she said that Esmeralda had cursaligy and Esmeralda was devastated. The next morning Esmereld woke up with a screaming headache and was having trouble breathing so she took a bath and zapped herself with her magic when she was trying to free a bird that was caught in a nearby tree. She manage to free the bird but was in much pain after freeing the bird. She then cried and realized that she really needed her brother...