Part 2

(max's p.o.v.......still!)

I wake up in my sleeping bag, i get up and i don't see that nice guy... I get up and search my base, i see him behind a tree, he's holding his knees to his chest.... i sit down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, he jumps and looks at me..... his eyes....... they look,..... different......, " are-.....are you ok?" i ask, he stays silent, " i-.....they-........" he cant even talk, " hay.... there. there..... what happened?" i ask, " i saw my mom..... she looked at me with fear..... then she got tackled to the ground by them..... i had to watch them tear her limb from limb......" he says as he shakes. oh my god..... this guy......he-......., i hug him. he hugs back and cry's, " I'm sorry......" i say, " its-....... its not your fault......" he answers, i sigh and look at him, " how about we get something to eat, and talk?" i ask, he nods. i pick him up on my back and walk to my....'Kitchen'

He yelps a little when i pick him up, " haha, what's wrong?" i ask, " N-NOTHING!" he yells, " just- just put me down!........ baka...." he whispers the last part, " haha. fine" i put him down and we walk and get lunch...             

we are eating and its silent.... he wont brake it so i do, " so.... what's your name?" i ask, he looks up at me, " ross, you?" he answers/asks, " I'm max" i answer, " how old are you?" i ask, " 21, how old are YOU?" he asks with a goofy smile, " I'm 22" i answer and laugh at his stupid smile., " so..... why are you asking all these questions?" he asks me, " i don't know.... just want to get to know a person whos kinda LIVING with me, hahaha" i laugh, he smiles and go's back to eating i do to.

We get done and i walk him out side. all the zombies are gone....weird...... but i take him to a house, its empty,.....like most house's are...., and i walk in and we go to a room, " why are we here?" he asks me, " this was my old house until it became broken,..... then i made my base" i answer, he looks around and  smiles, " its still pretty cool!" he answers. i smile and just nod at his comment. he sits down on the bed and i look at him, he just looks at the floor with a sour expression and kicks his legs, " so.....um.... i think my mom had a board game in her room,.... want to play it?" i ask, he nods and gets up, i lead him to my moms old room and i get it out

.... we just spend the day playing games and drinking beer here and there