Prolouge

In Hell, the barren wasteland that was once a beautiful meadow that stretched for miles ,a young man who bears a body of a young girl, he has long raven black hair, as red his eyes observe the bodies of angels. Their blood dropping from their broken wings. The man grips his blades and walks past the bodies to reveal his friend, Astaroth or her true name Silica who is fighting a high classed angel. She runs to the angel with her and does a dance around the angel cutting it as it's silver blood pours out the thing teleports behind her and prepares to stab her, she turns around and throws a dagger into the head it's silver blood oozes out of its head as it falls to the ground. Silica runs to the deceased angel turning her arms into claws and begins to eat the angel absorbing its powers.

She senses her friend and turns her claws beck to arms and runs to him.

"Hey Kirito, did you see that?" Silica said happily "I defeated an A-class angel, I'll win my bet against Liz!"

"*chuckles* you always make bets don't you" Kirito laughs and pets her head "we'll see if she defeated more angels considering her swindler and cocky nature-"

"Hey I heard that!" A females voice was heard behind him revealing a girl with short pink hair and wearing a red and white armour the demon Belzebulb or her other name Lisbeth "I have defeated three A-class angels with my masterpieces that I spent making all night so HA!"

"Ugh....... that's so unfair!" Silica whines as she takes out a bag full of cor and hands it to the blacksmith "you always hog all the good stuff Liz."

"But I make them" Lisbeth counters "I'll give you all my latest gear, and where's..... Leafa?"

"Yeah where's your sister?" Silica asks "isn't she leading the west army in the wastelands?"

"Yeah she is" Kirito said "she's leading the forces with Klein, so I hope he doesn't hit on her.... if her does he'll be in Purgatory for a week."

They begin to laugh at the thought of him suffering. No food, no water and no women to hit on or grope, him suffering to a level that even a psychopath would be scared of.

"Anyway, didn't Satan wanted us to meet him after the battles?" Liz asks "he said he has a high secret mission for us five."

"I still wonder what it is?" Kirito wondered "this 'mission' really is."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

A girl that has blond hair into a ponytail begins to run at angels with a man that has a black bandana with red spiky hair they fight them, the blond begins parry with several angels while the man decapitates them. More angels begin to to surround them but suddenly killed by the redhead, he jumps on an angel who hasn't been killed and bites it's neck he begins to inject poison into it making it into an Angel that serves Satan only.

"Leafa behind you!" The redhead shouts.

Leafa turns around and slashes its sword through its chest as it falls to the ground nearly alive.

"Thanks Klein" Leafa thanked and walks to the Angel "who is your commander, why did you decide to go to this part of t underworld? If you don't answer I'll make you into a demon that'll go against his own kind like that one"

The Angel turns his head to the one Klein turned, his wings become pure black as begins eat his fallen comrades, while the other demons smirk and kill or turn the angels to kill their own kind.