Chapter One

A young girl who watches her mother as she is about to go to the desk of the post office to receive a package from her uncle in America. The automatic door slides open revealing a middle-aged man walking strangely as if he's limping, he walks behind the mother grabbing her shoulder and pushes her down to the ground and takes out a gun from pocket aiming at the receptionist as she begins to widen her eyes in shock as her co-worker steps back preparing to press a button to alert the police to get to the post office, but the man aims the gun at him and fires killing the man.

"Don't alter the cops!" The man shouts as he throws his bag onto the desk "you, put money in the bag, or I'll shoot this bitch!"

He aims the gun at the mother, as she gives a scared look, as she gives a glance to her daughter and stares at the man. The girl runs to the man biting his hand as he screams in pain he swings his hand in order to get rid of the girl. The girl falls back a few feet, she opens her eyes finding his gun and grabs it, aiming at him.

"You bitch!" The man shouts running to her.

The girl who is completely scared , she looks and a presses the trigger, the bullet enters the man in the stomach area as he falls back in recoil gripping his stomach gritting in pain as blood begins oozing from the bullet wound. He begins to crawl to her as she screams shock and fires again. This time the bullet entered the heart, he screams in pure agony, as he grips his chest and stands up running to the girl.

"You little...... BITCH!" The man runs to the girl.

The girl screams and pulls the trigger . Everything was quiet, too quiet. The girl opens her eyes and stares her the sight in front of her in shock. The man appears to be frozen as blood gushes from the bullet hole from his forehead, his body drops down like a rag doll. The girls screams in fear at the man she murdered, as her mother stares at her in shock and in disbelief. The post-office man calls the police as the girl loses conscience. A puddle of blood begins to cover the floor.

Xxxxxx

Meanwhile a portal begins to appear from in a abandoned subway track pushing the demons into the realm of humans, the fall onto the tracks as the portal disappears. The begin groan in pain, as they begin to stare at each other, Kirito rubs his eyes as he stares at his reflexion. He still has his long hair as he his clothes changes from armour to a purple shirt with a black t-shirt with black skinny jeans with black boots.

"Ugh.... where are we?" Kirito groans out.

"I have no idea Onii-chan" Leafa said and stares at her reflection.

From her long blond hair to short black hair she has more of a slender appearance than her demon form. She stares at her new form in shock. As with Lisbeth she stares at her form from pink hair to brown hair. Klein's and Silica's appearance was not change at all as the two sigh in relief, unlike Kirito who's annoyed that he didn't get a masculine appearance.

"I think we're at the human realm..." Silica said "our appearance are altered to human forms."

"So will we leave this place?" Klein asks as he he's up wiping the dust off his clothes.

They begin to get up and walk to the supposed exit as they find themselves in a place that's overflowing with humans. They are saying stupid things such as 'I'm late' or 'I'm breaking up with you', Kirito snorts at the way how selfish humanity has become and how the air tasted better thousands of years ago, Silica is trying her best not to faint due to the polluted air but is supported by Liz.

"Umm..... Onii-chan will we find Yuuki?" Leafa asks "she's one of the demons that is stationed here."

"Yeah ok" Kirito said "but she is probably on her way but due to the rift opening, a demon team is likely on their way."

"Then can we look around?" Liz said "I'll go with Silica."

"I'll go with Leafa" Klein said getting a look from everyone "fine, I promise I won't lay a finger on her."

"You better not......" Kirito mutters only the group can hear as a black aura surrounds him then does a hundred and eighty personality turn "I'll be heading this way."

They begin to walk in their separate ways, Kirito walks around the area as he notices the perverted gazes by males and jealous glares by girls, he is impressed by the way humans have evolved since the dawn of mankind when God destroyed all magi technology, he continues to walk until he hears a bang. He walks over to the source of the noise looks through the window, a man two women afraid and a girl who looks younger than his human form. He stares at her but gotten looks at him so he uses his powers to be invisible he walks to the chair beside the girl, the begins to sense something beside her.

"Stop him" a males voice was heard by her.

She runs to the man biting his hand as he screams in pain he swings his hand in order to get rid of the girl. The girl falls back a few feet, she opens her eyes finding his gun and grabs it, aiming at him.

"You bitch!" The man shouts running to her.

The girl who is completely scared , she looks and a presses the trigger, the bullet enters the man in the stomach area as he falls back in recoil gripping his stomach gritting in pain as blood begins oozing from the bullet wound. He begins to crawl to her as she screams shock and fires again. This time the bullet entered the heart, he screams in pure agony, as he grips his chest and stands up running to the girl.

"You little...... BITCH!" The man runs to the girl.

The girl screams and pulls the trigger . Everything was quiet, too quiet. The girl opens her eyes and stares her the sight in front of her in shock. The man appears to be frozen as blood gushes from the bullet hole from his forehead, his body drops down like a rag doll. The girls screams in fear at the man she murdered, as her mother stares at her in shock and in disbelief. The post-office man calls the police as the girl loses conscience. A puddle of blood begins to cover the floor.

Kirito smirks at what has transpired, a girl killed a man, he can't wait until God hears that this little girl killed someone. He walks to the girl whispering something inaudible that causes her to collapse, he stares at her form..... something was off about this girl he senses demonic power from her, he raises an eyebrow, this demonic power has like his but that's impossible he was killed by Metatron.

He begins to walk from the scene amused by the events that transpired. He couldn't help but to feel sorry for her, bugs shakes it off. He walks to where his companions that's waiting for them but tackled but a young girl with purple hair.

"Hey Kirito!" The purpleette said "why are you here?"

"It's a long story Yuuki."

I know this is the worst Sword Art Online story ever....... but please tell me what I can fix to make it even better for you all!