Why? Please tell me why?

____ POV:

I didn't know what to do. I knew I was trapped. I looked around and saw nothing. I was in a room that was pitch black. In the room were no windows, just two chairs and a bed. There was also a door. I got up and walked towards it. I tried to open it but it was locked, which I supposed. No one would be stupid enough to leave it open.

I still couldn't remember what had happened after standing there, and running. The last thing I remember is running and hearing loud footsteps behind me. I remembered I was scared. I wasn't scared of him, I was scared that I wouldn't be able to see Niall one last time. I was scared I would die there without saying goodbye. I was scared that man would never let me have one last glance to see my husband, Niall.

Now I was here. I was in a room with no sign of life but mine. Fortunately, I was alive and that meant I would fight with all my might to live my life again. I walked to the bed and sat there. I put my face in my hands and breathed in. The room smelled like roses and metal. I didn't understand where the smell of metal was coming from, rather less the roses. I tried to see what was in there but it was impossible.

I was going to give up when I saw a liquid on the floor. I was scared it might be blood. I got up and walked to the puddle. I kneeled over it but something hurted my back. It was such a strong pain that I practically landed on the floor with a thud.

I reached over to see what had happened. I could feel a big line across the lower part of my back. The worst part was that it was bleeding. Typical. I could practically feel that I was in a movie.

I reached over to the puddle and certainly it was blood. I wiped the blood from my hand on my jean shorts. I noticed that I was wearing my yellow neon vans. I smiled. Then an idea popped in my head. I took off my vans and used it as a light. My vans could barely light anything. It still gave some kind of light.

People had always said that the weirdest and stupidest things could lead you to survival. Well, now here I was using my vans as a light.

I was moving around the room when I heard a noise coming from the door. It sounded like keys banging against the door. I stood there for a second then ran to the same spot I had being laying on when I woke up.

As I threw myself to the floor, next to where the puddle was, to get there on time the door opened. A tall man with long curly hair came in. I closed my eyes to make him believe I was sleeping. I heard his footsteps getting closer to me. I suddenly felt something soft stroking my cheek. I opened my eyes and jerked back.

I finally got a good glance at him. He was skinny, with green eyes. His lips looked soft and they were pink. He had a jaw line and cheekbones that reminded me of an abercrombie model. Maybe a little better. He had big muscles and he was tanned.

He started getting closer to me. I moved back but then I hit a stupid wall. I closed my eyes but he was so close now. I opened my eyes and looked up. He took my chin and made me look at him. I looked at him and worked the courage to ask him a question that was haunting me.

-why? Please tell me why?- I finally asked after horrible minutes of silence. He looked down and smiled. Right there I could see he wasn't a man. He was probably 19 or 20. Somewhere around.

-because you belong here, you know, with me.- his voice was deep but with a soft tone. I looked at him disgusted. Even if he was a very handsome boy, I was in love with my husband.

-you're wrong, I belong with my husband, I belong with who I love.- I said clearly. He looked up so fast I thought his head was going to fall off. His eyes were now dark. For a minute I got scared but then I remembered what my dad had told me once.

"If you're ever scared just remember that there is someone way more scared than you are. There is someone who is terrified to loose you."

I always thought of Niall when I remembered what my dad had told me. Ever since I met him when I was in high school I knew we were meant to be. Once we were out of high school we got married. Now it has been a year since we got married.

He took me in his arms and threw me on the bed. He whispered something in my ear that made me want to run.

-oh sweetie but you don't. You belong with Harry, with the love of your life, with me.- and then he slapped me and then left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaaa first chapter 💁💁💁 so I hope you guys like this fan-fic. Just to clear your minds that this is mainly a Niall story. This is for Niall girls hehe. But like I don't know if Harry will keep her or if I will make her escape. Well, you can only read to find out right?- Val💕