Chapter 18, Hurt

~Juvia's Pov~ 

Juvia was in shock to see and sense Lucy with such a dark aura. Juvia was in more shock when she saw Lucy was fine from the explosion along with the whip. The unknown who laughed stared toward her in pure shock as a golden blast hit him from behind sending him slightly forward. "Anyone who hurts my family pay, you, Sol, this Mard Deer....everyone" Lucy spoke darkly and harshly as she sent had a golden glow around her as she used the whip more hitting the unknown while Loke hit him from behind.

Juvia had never seen sensed and seen such bloodlust on Lucy. Juvia was scared seeing it as she got onto her feet wobbling slightly. "Jackal are you failing dealing with the Priestesses?" a voice echoed as the man laughed. "Keyes I will not fail our Master" the man spoke as Juvia figured out he was this 'Jackal'. Juvia went to do a spell until mist purple tentacles came from the ground grabbing hold to Juvia tight and lifted her into the air. They started to get tighter grip around Juvia getting Juvia to scream in pain.

"JUVIA!" Lucy snapped out of her bloodlust as she went to help me until an explosion had hit her to the other side of the room onto the wall hurt. "L-Lucy" Juvia whispered worried while in pain as a unknown showed up in front of me. 

"You look like a fine test subject to my new magic" he spoke at Juvia laughed slightly as Juvia was scared

"You look like a fine test subject to my new magic" he spoke at Juvia laughed slightly as Juvia was scared. Juvia was very scared hoping that her Gray-Sama would show up and save her. Juvia watched Happy fly at this unknown but a tentacle grabbed him also. Happy looked as much pain as Juvia was in getting Juvia worried for him. "Gray-Sama" Juvia whispered in fear as the unknown laughed again putting his head into Juvia's. "I am Keyes, and you dear Priestess and the other are my new test subjects" Keyes spoke loudly.

 "GET AWAY FROM JUVIA" Lucy shouted her whip about to hit Keyes until he turned around hitting it with his staff sending it toward the wall as he made a mist show up around Lucy, skeletons coming out the mist and grabbing her. She was forced to drop the whip as she screamed in pain as Juvia shouted her name in fear. "LET LUCY GO" Juvia shouted trying to struggling free from the tentacles but Juvia had no luck. "How about a test of human emotion known as hate and rage" Keyes spoke with another laughed.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM JUVIA" Lucy screamed a golden light happening around her as Keyes and Jackal looked toward her in pure shock and fear. Juvia was in shock as white orbs came from Lucy's body flying around the room. They destroyed the skeletons and mist around Lucy that were holding her down as they was moving toward Jackal and Keyes. Juvia was in more shock as an orbs went toward the tentacles. "She truly is Layla's daughter, JACKAL" Keyes spoke as Jackal smirked worrying Juvia.

Before the orbs could reach the tentacles around Juvia or Happy they blew up as Jackal moved toward Lucy who fell forwards as the orbs then vanished. She looked weak and tired as Jackal's hand was giving off a golden glow itself as Loke moved in front of Lucy taking an explosion in the face for her. Loke was forced to vanish from the pain as Jackal burst into laughter. It wasn't long until Juvia heard the fighting above get worse. Juvia worried about Gray-Sama as the person known as Sliver was coming into the room holding a knocked out and bleeding Eclair.

The tentacles got tighter getting Juvia to scream in pain once more as Sliver had guilt looking toward Eclair and Juvia. Keyes was in Juvia's face again laughing. "I just love the sound of pain" he spoke as he made the tentacles even tighter as Juvia had tears growing in the corners of her eye. "Gray-Sama will come for Juvia and kill you" Juvia snapped as Keyes gave off a 'hmm' as Juvia was worried. Lucy and Eclair were badly hurt and knocked out. Jackal was leaning over Lucy's body smirking and laughing to himself.

Sliver dropped Eclair to the ground as he stood near by watching with pure guilt in his eyes and on his face. "Gray-Sama huh? I wonder what would happen if I forced your dead body to fight him" Keyes spoke with a grin laughing even more as Juvia's eyes widen with fear for Gray-Sama as Juvia didn't want him to get hurt like that. "Juvia won't let you" Juvia snapped water coming out the tentacles making them explode as Juvia fell on my feet. Juvia then sent a water blast at Keyes, Jackal and Sliver.

The blast sent them to the other side of the room as Juvia was slightly out of breath, feeling weak as she stood her guard. "Let me kill her" Jackal snapped as Keyes moved his staff in front of him laughing. He was enjoying this. "She is my new main test subject, Sliver freeze most of her body" Keyes ordered as Sliver had a glow in his eyes trying to fight his own body as it moved forward. Juvia saw he was being controlled. "Juvia won't let you hurt her family" Juvia nearly shouted as giant seal showed up in front of me. 

Juvia pushed her hand forward onto the seal as it shot out boiling hot water as Silver tried to freeze Juvia's water but failed it hitting him and pushing him into Jackal. Keyes vanished in a dark mist as soon a purple mist was filling the air getting Juvia to cough. "I shall make you die a very painful death" Juvia heard Keyes behind her as she turned around the water and seal vanishing as he sent dark blast into Juvia pushing her backwards her outfit ripping from blast after blast hitting Juvia over and over again even when she was on the ground.