Back For You

Hello,i'm Angela May but you can call me Angie. Before I go one,let me tell you what happened in the summer of 2010.

I was 15. Me and THE Harry Styles were dating...until he got in a band called One Direction. He dumped me because supposedly he didn't have time for me.

And that's just the beginning of this crazy roller coaster.

"Angela" me mom called me from downstairs. "What?" I asked. "Someone special is here to see you" she said. "Cominggg!" I responded.

I was wearing my Harry Styles t-shirt with some leggings and white combat boots. And my makeup well just a regular smokey eye.

I went downstairs and before I could reach the door my mom stopped me. "ANGELA?!" she whispered screamed. "What?" I asked.

"Go change your shirt right now!" she demanded. "w-why ?" I shuttered. "Just cause" she said.

So I went upstairs and changed into a plain shirt that went right under my stomach and it said "2 glam 2 give a damn".

I went back downstairs and saw the person that I never wanted to see again. It was harry Styles.

"Hello" his deep British accent said. "Umm hi?" I said. "canyoupretenddateoneofmybestfriendalsoknownasoneofmybandmates?" he said really quickly but I understood every word he said.

"W-what?" I questioned. "PLEASEEE" he pleaded. "Okay but first tell me why" I said."Well his name is Zayn,Zayn Malik. Management wants him to "date" someone for they can make sure the magazines aren't making rumors about him because they have been making some really bad ones that I can't explain" he said.

"Uhh,okay I guess?" I said. "GREAT,THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ANGELA" he shouted. Then he made me sign a contract that I had to date Zayn for 5 months. And basically I could not quit cause I might will end up sued.

Harry then just left after I signed the contract without a goodbye or anything. I sighed and went back upstairs to my room.

Since it was already 9:49 p.m,and It was going to be a Saturday today I decided to go to bed because I had to go shopping tomorrow.

:):):):):):):):):)

A/N: HAI GUYSSS, THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER SOO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND YAAAA SORRY IT WASN'T THAT LONG I UPDATED MY PHONE TO IOS7.1 AND IT TOOK FOREVER AND YA SO I'M KINDA TIRED AND ALL THAT BUT I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A WEEK AND I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW SO YEAH BYEE.