Chap 2

ANGIE'S POV:

I woke up from the sound of constructors constructing a building about a mile away. Yes,it was that loud. Since I was going to the L.A mall today,i had to take a shower.

I stripped of my clothes and turned on the shower. I hopped in to find the water surprisingly very relaxing. I took a minute to just stand there and relax. I took the bottle that had shampoo and conditioner in it and started washing my hair for about a minute or two.

I then washed the shampoo out of my hair. I grabbed the dove bar that was on the little counter for showers. I then grabbed my loofa and started washing my body.

I washed it all off and turned off the water. I hopped out and slipped on my sandals. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I went back in my room and went to my closet to pick out clothes. I searched and searched for about an hour and a half or so and found the perfect outfit for the rest of the day.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=8270075&.svc=copypaste&id=116410413

It was a crop top that went just above my belly button that said "meow" with cat whiskers,a black skater girl skirt, and black and white ankle length converse.

And for accessories I put on a black shoulder bag,A blissful sweating case, a dark red "no photos please" beanie, and a crystal bracelet.

After that my hair was dry so I decided to do my hair and makeup. I did my hair a wavy texture and my eye makeup was just some bold mascara with black sparkly eye shadow,and last but totally not least my lip makeup was opaque matte lipstick which is some dark red lipstick.

"3:15,perfect timing" I said to myself. I got my phone,car keys,and house keys. I went downstairs and told my mom I was going to go to the mall and she said okay. I locked the door and opened my car door. I turned on the engine and started driving to the L.A mall. (I don't know what the malls are called at L.A California, I live in Texas so yeah)

I got there after 20 minutes or so. I got out of my car and locked the door. I walked in the entrance and all. I went to a couple stores like Wet Seal,Delias,Forever 21,an Urban Outfitters. I wasted $48 buck in Wet Seal,$65 in Delias,$26 in Forever 21,and $59 in Urban Outfitters.

Yeah good thing I was saving up for about 3 or 4 months.

I went back home to see it was 5:38 p.m so I had a little movie marathon and watched about 5 or 6 movies so by that time it was 11:47 so I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated WATTPAD wasn't working so I had to stop writing and all but over all this was pretty long so thank me. lol but yeah ilysm bye.