05: TONGUE TECHNOLOGY

DAYS PASSED AND THE RUMORS ABOUT SUJIN HAD DIED DOWN.

After a selca of Jimin and a dog trended on twitter.

Sujin stared at the picture. She didn't know what to feel about that fluff ball. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing that the gossips dissipated because of the dog or if she should be mad that she was outshined by that mochi cheeks and a freaking well...a freaking dog.

When dogs matter more over people. You really know the world had gone mad.

She continued with her usual schedule. And that first period was a class that she shared with Seokjin who by the way was distancing himself from her.

"Where is he?" she stood right next to where he was sitting not minding the stares from their classmates.

"I am told you hate him. Why are you suddenly looking for him?" Seokjin looked up from reading his book. He was wearing spectacles today.

He actually looks good with them

He actually looks good with them. she noticed.

"I need someone to abuse. Now if you're up for it, you are welcome to take his place."

"Heul~" he sighed, "You really are something, aren't you?" Seokjin couldn't believe that she would actually say those things to him. He is the Student Council President for crying out loud. "He's not going to class today."

Today too? That Devil had been gone for days now and missed a lot of classes. Sujin wasn't concerned about his attendance if that's what you're thinking. She was concerned about all the time she was losing to get close to him. And with the sudden turn of things, she needed every day to count.

"Okay. But WHERE is he?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Kim Sujin-ssi." a teacher came in, "The VP wants to see you in his office."

"Who did you beat up now while I wasn't looking?" Seokjin asked accusingly.

"If I did beat up anyone, you would've have heard it." She said.