Love or die...

I was practicing basketball on the court with my best friends ambar and angie. The coach Johnson, a blonde, fat, guy screamed at us like if we where dogs. HURRY UP YOU LAZY GIRLS. I tried to ignore those big screams. The class finished, and i went to take a shower. The water was cold like the day i lost my dad, the soap was slippery like my hand on his hand. I was thinking of my dad when ambar called me. I woke up. She said, Janet are you okey? I responded. Sorry i was thinking of him. Ah! Its ok lets get out of this school and go to the park. I said, ok, with a big smile. We got there on a yellow taxi, we paid 10 dollars and got out, we were eating a apple and telling what happened today at school, we laughed so much, that i was eating a piece of apple and i started choking, i couldn't breath, ambar was so worried and scared she screamed, HELP HELP! Everybody ignored us! I was dying! Until this boy with a black jacket, black converse, and a black beanie. Came running, he was very suspicious, he came toward us and said i am your friend ok. He pressed my stomach. And he saved my life, i was kind of waking up, and i saw his brown eyes shinning toward me. I woke up and i said who are you? Ambar said he is our friend he saved your life. I asked what is your name? He answered: mmm... Kyle. Why?
Just because,i responded. Whats your name? he said... Janet- i responded with a big smile Ah! Cool name.
Thanks...
He helped me stand up, he was very suspicious because he was looking everywhere. I said thanks. You're welcome.
Lets go know- ambar said.
Wait! I started saying to ambar. I looked to Kyle and said bye, really slowly. See you tomorrow?
Mmm sure.- he said. Worrying.