Love or death...

I said but...
Ambar ok, bye...
Ambar knew that i didn't had a lot of money, and my clothes were very raggy. So she said come on, i will make you a cute skirt.
Ambar knew that i didn't had any family but her.
I was 18 years old, and i have to progress faster, ambar and me went home and slept.
The next day was saturday, i needed to get ready for my game, so i took my clothes and changed.
I said by to ambar and i went runnig, to the game... It was 5:49 and i got there early, so i went to my locker and putted my stuff their.
They announced that the game will start, so i ran, and we played, the hours past, and i was worrying about kyle.
So we won thanks to me 5-3
I went to my locker and opened.
I didn't find my clothes! What?
So i went to my coach and explained what happen, he said well its your problem.
I didn't know what to doo!
So when i went back to my locker, and saw Ally throwing my stuff in the trash.
I screamed:
ALLY! I went to tackle her, runnig so fast, and i did tackle her, and she cried, i got my clothes, went to a shower and took a shower as fast as i could i was running late.
So i finished got out, and when i was outside, i saw that it was raining!
So i ran to the park, it was already 8:30 i got so worryied. So i was walking when somebody closed my eyes. I screamed and said who is it?
And i heard. LET HER GO. OR I WILL SHOT YOU.
When i heard shot, i freaked out.
The person was killing my eyes.
So i though its time to act.
I hit the person with my elbow, step so hard on his foot, i knew a lot of steps, i saw that it was Kyle and another person bleeding.
He said run! RUUN! So i ran so fast, i started crying, and started imaginating The time my father said RAN..
I started remembering and though i was repeating it again. I stopped rannig and falled on the floor.